A CALL TO ANSWER

Xx_BloodStalk_xX

Spoiler

A CALL TO ANSWER

cal.png

TO MONARCHS, LORDS, AND THE LIKE,

Take heed, for I have awoken in the husk of a Dark Lord. The grey skies over my lands have cleared, and my mind followed. Yet my agenda is not to spread fear and sorrow as my predecessor once did. Following the trials of my nameday I have been studying you. Your people, your customs, and your history. I aim to leave my land and enter a pilgrimage about the continent. To how I intend to do this be not your concern, save to my end. A prophecy has dawned upon my clan, and in this prognostication I foresaw five figures amidst devastated lands. Four followed the One, and in their wake came light. Hope, in the form of what you would call heroes. It is a tale passed down through the generations until it had found me, the fifth. I come to find these four, so I beseech you; should you answer the call, garner to me your most capable warriors so that I may edify your champions. Be they orc or man, dwarf or elf, I mind not. I would teach them my ancient arts of my clan, and guide them to the dawn. Under the light of the Crescent Sun, I seek the Four Chosen Ones to claim themselves worthy of my clan's titles.

DULY SIGNED,

Lord of Edenia, ꀸꍏꍟ꒒'ꍏᐯꍟꀘ

Spoiler

This is a recruitment post for a handful of random people I'll be seeking out IRP. I'll be starting out by seeking the nation leaders and the like to have them choose some people to study under me. If you would have them get into some magic RP, this is the opportunity for them.

Remon pursed his lips, looking down at the parchment; till he put quill to ink, writing a brief letter to his teacher.

Spoiler

[!] Attached was the above missive.

Could this be an answer to his over-bearing curiosity? If you are confronted by this clan, send him on this.. or send someone else. It is your choice to make. 

@Jentos

"Hmm...." Says Manon Yvaine, reading the pamphlet. "Hmmmmmmmm... .. . . .. .    ."

Estellise stared at the parchment that somehow found its way to her.

Something about this nagged at her. The unease from that day hadn't lessened any. And now... It was growing yet again. This didn't sit right.

What is is going on...

A withered goblin raises his head at the missive that found its way into his hand...could this be the glorious new path that would lead to his honorable death? He was going to find out.

[!] The Stormbreaker Captain would come upon this missive in a simple tavern near a small port. He'd look out towards the docks and smiled looking at his Steamship. "A was sailing north... but A cannae deny an adventure w'en et 'its me en t'e face loike t'is." The captain would down the rest of the bottle of rum before starting to write a letter back to the Lord of Edenia. 

The Prince of Amaethea takes hold of the missive handed to him by his friend @JoshBright. After reading it over he ponders the thought and folds it away within his sleeve. "Hopefully one of ours is chosen, but Ahernan Jarad. I should think of who among us is the best warrior. If not me it could be my Maln, or maybe even Khiiral. We will see what comes of it." The Prince smiles as he walks off after having ended their discussion