A Concealed Union || The First of the Season

CopOwl

A CONCEALED UNION

THE MARRIAGE OF LORD SÉBASTIEN ASHFORD DE SAVOIE TO LADY ANABEL COLBORN

a4KTxa-jzy5D_qDbEZz4LFCBFHNBlpeNWTYj-53z95MPhsRMB2RJaVc8gV-lWW6qTWXQryRr4PVJe0tQUPUXsQvR-tFK9Gaiso6g9__3fKE2XGYUa_pC5KU-yHU1reZTbfgYQpGol5MwyQLQk0vxscMHYCZI8VDrGF2XuXx7kaJvM3yyyUs94Q_-HQD5h7iHFzIJ_HwW0nTmLwqhGm8kfjB9c32STZrPIdWao3OoQ0GN-VTpx0C9jt_mjBlbZ2VZglIofuI6GHTBqaS6-bFfnnJy8f56qBscnEKmuN-KHE8keuL2O9P8-J6rOBwqBfJat82T_SeKxSfXRr2Ldj6X3yhGQ41G45T0kHIusW3QezKkOPwL3eaQ

ISSUED BY

LORD ADRIAN ERIK COLBORN

&

LORD LUCIEN ASHFORD DE SAVOIE

On the 3rd of Msitza ag Dargund, 445 E.S.

A weathered letter penned by an aged yet experienced hand reads as follows.

To secure the future generations and to establish a relation between those I respect and have respected, it is my hope that you both, namely Sébastien & Anabel may be wed after the conclusion of your courtship, approved by both Lord Lucien and I, Adrian Erik Colborn. Lucien and I have known and respected each other for a long time, and while he might not be around as much as he once was, I hope Sébastien can find a family in us. I watched as you both attempted to find your way in life, lost amongst the great pines of the woodland of life, to bring you both together I hope to secure your roots, so you both might no longer be lost and instead support each other through and weather any storm. May this letter be my confirmation of Betrothal as well as my blessing for marriage. As per the conclusion of my first letter this letter would only ever arrive should my life transpire before I can formally set this up in person, all you need do is sign, for this marriage contract to go into effect. While my last letter urged you both to court, I and Colborn believe not in a loveless marriage, as such, should neither of you wish to continue on I will even respect it in the high heavens. But by the time this letter finds you enough time should have passed for such a decision to be made. I implore both of you to consider your future and make a thoughtful decision, I can only hope it is one from the heart.

May you both find your place in life and your path forward together, may you both find happiness and may you find joy. That is all I wish for.

Yours Truly,

Adrian Erik Colborn

YM7a6YNoMmmGpcg6M3q7UXUVFip6bX7SJaQCDKTWwoVOpTol_S1njK-UExPBr82Vf145M8KEqSYiNAJXAaKUn6sjLh2ulPm3UWKCvj6H84uQOwCbu4A5T_Xbje-DfrFojcOIN_QtwVyvIR4SNUvucJHz9paaA_G0M4y4aklA_NfWCXwq4_peiPI85g

VA KOMYNZ AG HAES,

This Lifstala Season has presented a certain challenge to select few of its attendants, no less for Lord Sébastien Olivier and Lady Anabel Elia. The Barony of Bethelenen, and the House of Colborn, suffered much loss before the Season even started - the Kingdom will remember the fateful Potluck where the beloved Baron Adrian Colborn suffered a fall from the stairs and was relegated to a comatose state which persists to this day. 

Soon after the accident, letters of the Baron to his loved ones were discovered and distributed to their respective recipients - one of which was received by Lord Sébastien and announced his agreed betrothal to Baron Adrian’s cherished Great-Granddaughter, Lady Anabel. The unsuspecting pair agreed to keep their betrothal a secret between the two of them as the Season commenced and they began to kindle a loving kinship together. 

Now, the time has come for Sébastien Olivier and Anabel Elia to be bonded together in matrimony before Godan, at the assent of a delayed letter from the soporose Lord Adrian. The couple would like to invite just their friends and family to the delightful occasion which will be held in St. Carr’s Chapel within the walls of Vorenburg Castle. The Wedding will take place two Saint’s days from the exchange of these invitations, on the 7th day during the months of Wzuvar and Byvca.

INVITATIONS ARE ONLY SENT TO THE FOLLOWING:

The House of Ashford de Savoie

His Royal Majesty, King Karl III @GMRO

Ser Conrad Barclay @ColdestPepsi

Ser Darius Halcort @Nord

Firress Viorica Barrow @sarahbarah

The Baronial House of Colborn

His Serene Highness, Georg Sigismund @gusanoarentonio

Lady Niamh Baruch @Roza 

Lady Josefina Kortrevich @crazedpudding

Lady Tatyana Ludovar @MissToni

Lady Marcella Ludovar @tadabug2000

FAMILJ IGENOM ELD,

His Lordship, Lucien Ashford de Savoie

His Lordship, Sébastien Olivier Ashford de Savoie

Fvn4Gu_C-gGVdixyochYSl09YFokSk19yqZ6KqLo81GSzbHUws6Y0-VhoRaGtFZVyeKgV0IdbFOMCmidOqLCTc_AVT_FE-vDvTc1kXTdSVzweud0JHO7Ibn0u-89w8I_oKjMiZZLpKoB98S6yX7LijgrZD4FrqV1ibewVmVCnabq2jxQuD3sXmyPgw

His Lordship, Adrian Erik Colborn

His Lordship, Ser Maric “The Steadfast” Ared Dietrick Gerard Colborn, Baron of Bethlenen

Her Ladyship, Ada Natalya Colborn, Heiress of House Colborn

and Owner of the Goat’s Lookout Tavern

zZ6afeAbM0VfF39pwALpgMxQVxOsQIziIL_ZwljV3PEOXjHwu3SZN4OgVe-M154AXjTtX09bYxLdPRxU5NU93GW_yO2yPFDxNplAwmYW0ueDN6ezimrHHytovXoX_VJXy8gcX6XkPpnTXx6no5J4n85lrK-mh3CcIvXu3XvC57US2j-9dwxkxQPRPA

Her Ladyship, Anabel Elia Colborn, Keeper of The Book

nzhq0b8lYp_xu06DGkmt3i6FI2UESS9XOkNwfBOMaU6Ze9oKiT36E7v8azVemJaWcEJX_sxJ2pXfmWh5BZCNPTuoyOfPO-XtN_FIEj0EtPqkXglf24Q1il_R24HDjFniWlxtIfW8RpR1-93h0MB217DWehObN2XdPMu-edwgiOiyIRc4oBXVX1oo2g

Spoiler

OOC:

Wednesday 5th October, 5pm EST

At the Chapel inside the Keep of Bethlenen

Only those listed are invited 

(though you can shoot CopOwl#9721 or Alamo#2895 a DM if you wanna come)

DJjS_zj-XCMGGDXlLLokATgQW2kFoq3B1sjCNUIu5-ps_-UFZk5gLxZRsaQHZ1SJN7ZGvTnOP8OeC9HhSKw3vGKUAZzEN_So0Kbtj87ZdMgX2vA4nx0NNNFIBGyQCQ5uBNIqxVTQw4DvO0lTtY7DCdZVA59MSbbqb0Q_j3h5T-VQHLg6pPEVzt-pbQ

Elia Eryka stared at the parchment with a trembling grasp, lips thinned tautly. Without another word she shredded in into what seemed like thousand of pieces, feeding them to the hungry flames of her hearth.

Baldrum Colborn would look over the missive, he chuckles "Ja nice. Mik kusin is getting married so that means party and foods. At least I hope so."

"... They're getting married before the season has even ended, and they don't even invite the Queen?" - "I wonder what has caused this rush." Utters the Princess Royal.

"My boy is finally starting to be a man!" Darius exclaimed 

Josefina Kortrevich promptly gasped before squealing to the high heavens. She promptly began to pen a letter that began like this:

Mea darling friend Anabel,

VY SNEAKY SNEAKY COLBORN, VY! YAM SO EXCITED, EA COULD JUST... 

She went on to ramble in excitement for several more paragraphs.

Austina marks the date upon her calendar, excited to see Annabel’s wedding and gossip with Elia once more. She LOVED weddings.

Emma Ludovar just returned from Bethlehen, her face pale and eyes swollen with tears.

Never has she ever felt so much hate and disgust towards another human being, let alone someone she had felt nothing but love for only hours earlier. Viorica's invitation, all crumbled up and torn, found it's new home in Emma's lit fireplace. 

Georg blinked, then nodded, then smiled. (He would further, the Gods be good, attend the aforementioned wedding)

Wilhelm Barclay blinked wondering why he and Peter de Johannes @Raijen Starshadn’t received an invite to their friend’s wedding…

Edited by Capt_Chief26