Goodbye, the raven. [Pk]

annanicole__

Nikita smiled looking at her cousin "Took vyr sweet didnt you. You caused more havoc in your elder year then we did in our teens." 

Somewhere, a little pirate raised a glass to the old lady who gave good hugs <3
RIP GRANDMA <3

Spoiler

thas why granny aint got no teef

Somewhere far away, an old kȁjatac would feel a twinge of pain in his heart. Despite many years passing by and having made his own family, he could never forget his first love.

Edited by CrownedLime747

A young Lechian boy was standing at the Seven Skies' gate waving when Helena crossed it. Behind the gate he turned into a grown man who took Helena by the arm "We missed you" said the man who turned out to be her brother-in-law. After that Borys Jazloviecki smiled and led her into the world of eternal life...

Edwin, somewhere wild in the wilderness after succumbing to his vampiric illness, knows naught of Helena's death. Though his body is feral and on the hunt for food, his heart cracks a bit for his sister. They had made a good run of life, hadn't they?

Laurent, after so long estranged from most of his family, peers into the crackling hearth before him, after receiving the news of Helena's death. He thinks back to his first meeting with his sister, her warm welcome despite his sudden arrival into she and his other siblings' lives. She had never turned her back on him, even when he had grown so distant and detached.

Proud of his sister's achievements, fond of her memory, wishing distantly that he had seen her one last time... Laurent laments, just as when he had knelt with Helena at the grave of his twin Octavia, that he could manage weep for her. Alas, the tears never form, no matter how long he stares, no matter how long he regrets.

The other estranged Sarkozy remembered her mother fondly despite all of their quarrels. 

"I'll miss you, mother." Deyanira frowned, writing a letter to her own daughter to remind her of how much she loved her. 

"Perhaps I'll see you soon." 

Demetriano smiled, "Finally-a, my wife joins me in the seven skies!"