A STORY OF WINE AND BEER

GMRO

A STORY OF WINE AND BEER

XQWAZE3_Q3va0368u9B_Q25SxFjyo3f97Ny4p-IB5ZKDKUbVVnVM_Kjd9gBLmo9j-xR-GsUZaKHkNEKt93BRzReQ96LYKaophKrh8Vs2HjFaqruyMj5uWFg4wILPWx6wrw0eDiLuXJYSQPouA32ek8qlpBr1kImPP4Y4rExXtRr1Hx6UshkE1KaHsgUAHhSWfu_iDKuxr8Aob5gtYhjNdyt9xMc_yP5ySjgQar8aB9C9KRryU0ytz4jm1tXCQlBs7ZZ9X2ZsvOQzf-iiOvGIi2Ii25ytm6s6e8P2dP0GMlB4cspDS4D0yzw8fagncbOq_EFCvEv7DMEKFPAVBzkPAiF3AhZqf5Xxb6CBH6sXrgAQAK6yp2

Agreed upon by:

THE KINGDOM OF HAENSE AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF THE PETRA

On this 5th of Gronna ag Droba, 446 ES | 10th Godfrey’s Triumph 1893 IC

nDqFw_HSlqwluDss7FveQmuVSaHdx3AShcXnTTUETMfvPAs8TtjsFBa1_etMRiaYu18RB2OStVCr8iPgTRru4dRZLQlZIk9MEOxszYYxbDPHx5Q3Dus_HhLDDZFrj2cRVYnPtnk0qRVHCzavJ2a03xXz6YTW9hJ8K_49H2-DyROpJgFI_TkL2ZNO

ARTICLE I: ON SOVEREIGNTY

The Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska and the Commonwealth of the Petra hereby referred to as ‘the signatories’,

I. The signatories hereby agree to mutually recognize each others’ status as fully autonomous states. This is inclusive of the right to fully rule and govern their territories as they see fit and noninterference in internal affairs.

ARTICLE I - DEFENSIVE PACT

The Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska and the Commonwealth of the Petra hereby referred to as ‘the signatories’,  

I. The signatories agree they will enter a defensive pact for twelve years.

II. The signatories agree that they shall first attempt to resolve any issues through peaceful means and dialogue by way of official channels.

SIGNED,

His Royal Majesty KARL III by the Grace of Godan, King of Hanseti and Ruska, Grand Hetman of the Army, Prince of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik and Ulgaard, Duke of Carnatia and Vanaheim, Margrave of Korstadt, Rothswald and Vasiland, Count of Alban, Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Markev, Nenzing, Torun, and Toruv, Viscount of Varna, Baron of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, Thurant, Venzia and Astfield, Lord of the Westfolk, Protector of the Highlanders, etcetera.

O SAINTE RÈGNE PETRÉRE

HIS EXCELLENCY, Paul Salvian

Regent of the Commonwealth of the Petra,

Count of Temesch and Moere

And then, the wandering traveler was back within the vast range of the Haeseni lands, as per request by the king to stay as the Petran Envoy for some time in the palace. Arabella of Carolustadt overlooked the unfamiliar architecture that stretched across the colorful Karosgrad from a balcony high above most of the city's buildings. Now having a solidified alliance for what she hoped to be a new home and new beginning in Petra, she felt some ease. There was still much more work to do. With that, she downed the Carrion Black she had been recently given!