PASSING THE HAMMER

indiana105

gef79usI8PDtZF6GQ-TH8o8QYQoFXcHfZJeYbBY_OobKJeeQEjbsTdznx6us5vEPAZMYQbPJaJ_SRm7ZeUPn8m9bWwsIulxZ3yuwryUA3J3MqE5p4q5KR4hEFzjj6uj_eYOLwHl4tadn9cKQ5ujx8VBqaZ5lcmoaSFtTCfpg_N8nv6E1dwgX2xfHaw

THE ABDICATION OF MIKHAIL I AND MARGRAIT I

4Zg0Y5cqeANKGPJUDULkCkwwtWVOBZCjYZmZCqw4S0W2m_tCBcJuh2wx8EAzuTEPQHeG88Yky659qr5Rr9ytJsTXyf_smaUwfKZYer0ik1xDKzlj9FmTQa6ItwyBpheu2noBVywiP5ick0948kPOON_eQbXlOodCy9SHjSijrHodgP6nawE_QzqWkA

Issued by the

HOUSE OF RUTHERN

On the 4th day of Tov ag Yermy of 446 E.S.

SANGKRUV I RUTHER,

It is the will of the Duke and Duchess of Vidaus that we rule over these lands no longer. We hereby abdicate all titles, save for the Viscounty of Greyspine, which shall be held by us, the former Ducal couple, until our deaths. As such, the Baron of Rostig now assumes rule over the domain of House Ruthern.

He shall be known henceforth as His Grace, Aleksandr var Ruthern, Duke of Vidaus, Count of Metterden, Baron of Rostig, Lord of Druzstra and Protector of the South. We have the utmost faith in our son to rule with strength and serve the Crown honourably.  

GOD BLESS ALEKSANDR I. LONG MAY HE RULE!

DRUZ GJERNZ AG GRYVNZ, 

His Excellency, Mikhail var Ruthern, Grand Lord of Hanseti-Ruska, Viscount of Greyspine

His Grace, Aleksandr var Ruthern, Duke of Vidaus, Count of Metterden, Baron of Rostig, Lord of Druzstra and Protector of the South

The Honourable, Margrait Floireans Ruthern, Viscountess of Greyspine

yINckuPr3Qi-Uz1UdB_jIJA47v4TQuaEBGaOs0tspBSIb3mQHrxajPk7afOPzBjMl3dSZ4MzKW_0kfwVQDa21GcensTz-pLGDvSEIHwG2ENYENjQbITcSLC0ComnsLHQ_tOMsYExdnVKhX2hO_dG8Ow4H2NPvAnaHWnoo_5UQ_HmTbaZ4Q2njm43ZQ