THE KARENINA EXHIBIT

EjTbYhSkpEObSjQJvlO4woM8QOL9dy3DzV2rUQL7nhaeD0iVqGfyYymMDDPVUIX5LLt6vqN7RUXvTS_jiLC5qYnbHMzMD8zZE7D_bx7JjvKvURIqpgQA007JNMCW2VsMpkv2GagQ-YB8xakmDUOmRawto7gKgapq8NFyj-MyaWHyUVdh8-4

4I7n9O30h-Syj_q_azlz7wSSVip-1EwkpBwVeyj06rYbBI2WLtUtxbMUjEhmu4I1-2jSfut3Q14T4004oGggzCj1Wpnwdj87XRSw5CyqhImelwE3uIPub0ytvmOJTySTAdc7Uhcv09TdycaFO4lebgchMnkp2wa1MR_W_V5tvZALqm5TZoU

UKEN VE KRAWN I ROZZ

Issued by the

PRINCESS ROYAL

On the 2nd day of  Tov and Yermey of 446 E.S.

The Queen Mother, Emma Karenina was a jubilant soul and one capable of great kindness and empathy, traits of which we as her subjects should readily embrace in her memory. She was a woman of great renown, and one whom I greatly admire, the legacy of she and her husband, Sigismund III, will be one which we shall remember for generations. The two of them, in their union, ushered in a golden age for our great nation - one my mother and father now continue. 

This exhibit is a means of reflecting upon the life and achievements of these two great monarchs, alongside their close companions across the span of their lifetime. It would be my own great ambition to unveil these great works in an exhibit public to the people of Haense, so that they might also reflect upon their appreciation for our two prior monarchs, may their souls rest.

THE CORONATION OF THE GOLDEN DUO, 392 E.S.

The young couple, Sigismund III and Emma of Jerovitz are crowned king and queen before their people, in the confines of the Karosgrad basilica.

vo0tCNLJj8-G08rOpPrDsq2yE_8ma82t7juE2xqNbhJI6cjTFdTFaKSxln15Pf84PjsHzSwg8lEOs_s-3dk96e4axy6IJ_J1hca8cpZOdA9XUYM81KLzkW8Fc93euBU6aynNSze6pw6ql5TwBHEA0fnt5kdgS1SNfYxU8P27INKizo79qA

EMMA KARENINA THE KIND, 444 E.S.

The Queen-Mother is painted within the foyer of the Morrivi Prikaz, one of the final artworks of her before her untimely passing in 445 E.S

87BmnXfEeKK9tJxTzQnD8Wm_7TpJEJsfHPwX9oKPX1h8JszvTL_4N8ONOrx3rTwPkTRL9eKI3XdDSDaEIqjfpPv_VTFTN2Z7207eNUV8Q4ZhK4kpXOR1IZhV8gjlFftMuAYuumlSQ7kE8i_Zlf6jvrNxmvR47GKjNEAVbCRt2fSsrWDFBw

THE MEANING OF FAMILY, 423 E.S

King Sigismund III is depicted with his niece, Isabel Baruch, on the day of her wedding. Her father, Duke Eirik Baruch, is painted smiling upon the pairing in the background.

MseP9nRVvlRNwkrv6tXCjT7miXJlKai8-QTsA69vesLKWh_H8fJMRey4RQvZB9B6k6hwjYrTZ-Wiw2OTs8xzEysaEk3CO4wP7bZxVzmhXLBxQijH0GBHMi2fx-Yep2-Jx6IjDMJ9T_fBbEo2qIbPFhDERiCyHs-1374tLdb2EizLrrDp5g

THE CALL FOR EQUALITY, 410 E.S

The Queen-Mother, then Queen, rallies amongst her council to protest against the laws of primarily male succession. 

9tttu_sRhwn3tgTBczFKQdRQziOCtExsh2pv1Y_ogYPznxvwKVfRox0HsRpOHLd6XBJCiYTzyhf3gwzbWgUIOVMUhA_lUl0vABeXLt3NJXgOQKancWAqpoENWukNLOrLRuquCRTkmnaWOqOPwvVpn2a9kvlvBHxomCDWDvx0hAT4bZvFyw

THE CROWS COMPANION, 425 E.S

King Sigismund III and the late Baron Johann Ludovar stand together, in comfortable silence, as they watch the stars of Almaris.

AseLiDG5tQx95Xmh_XcQ446q-XjJyGWqcBSWGHCWl-oYLoSP2VkLIaG8VIiUfrznCDaol63wl3qsr527ZZa-snaoEqMNOcitzhocRThoSrE_emZNtL1uzk0DpKFATgirCfPcM2UWKwV_4x1D4Sv1qvQGWRo42KOPBJCUn_aoe71JMwPO1w

UPON THE DAIS, 406 E.S

King Sigismund III and his wife, Queen Emma Karenina, stand atop the dais with their two sons. Emma’s close companion, Herman, also makes an appearance.

OGkRgIT_fMhUThk09aOZtHXjmD87vWMfItogvgW0fQ_MoYU1G2BETJW6SxeSZGB2bphuKNsSOZ_Y26fW6LOmYcxQZA8T5NJzg1rVX5POuvRE-kgjqDwTkfSF_CRRlCzzEAQnN9FlRRWs-0Deezv-tdWAFy8uJ1i0VoEa9vH7m6pud47zWA

THE RALLY FOR EASTFLEET, 408 E.S

Queen Emma Karenina poses with not only her council, but the men and women of the Brotherhood of Saint Karl, brandishing her blade in preparation of the sinners war.

QmgOhJ9z_4NZV_HTw7lRaxOHnCCK5ErD1cfo9_ScAfhV6OpOvSy4PgIOl8iL519dEpXLirH0R6Hab9Q9vFyHfQABCHN6NzqpzvJ082ePYyKvB2q7AT970QJG2v7AD_NOeANnk7ysThRMCtBmpK3a6vHaxG9waNIncGqCln2m3zEODWLyEA

THE KARENINA FASHION SHOW, 408 E.S

Queen Emma Karenina hosts the event of the season, a fashion show in the prior throneroom of the Nikirala Prikaz. Seen modeling in the foreground, is Isabel Baruch.

N-TxEM2GiTRSFoUwwZlZ9oeQnunpJarr9EYPxsibg5vADfZTE_9IrcOPqlIK7IzwC-IvxcJTuWpOy2SM3MuPwUPytq-YaogBgSUfLr5L4LnQahm8yL-5n5KmrcWAd0l9IbflsC4nZhIDDROEtgdqA_QATXBTlOlXMu8nychl2Jj0HDhldw

THE SIGNING OF THE BALIAN TREATY, 423 E.S

King Sigismund III is depicted with the then Grand Duke of Balian,signing a treaty of non-aggression, in the Haeseni tradition of Valskej.

7wCdk7lvlExCg2VQ-uvzNlx9VVufFhwJ58V4sZR8n22wu0sjzv-BEVJLJIOlfb7Mt0seOKiskClYDEpZ8_JOXVWIgFy-TwF-zmnX1bjDpc2CjwQbUehjFgAqcvQ1-tmz7ZONQdG7QmfqnImROpJcn4rG4G6uKEYJgWq255gXahATVqJc2Q

Special thanks and appreciation are extended to my handmaiden, Lady Adelajda vas Ruthern, for her assistance in this project in regards to fact-checking, and accumulating the appropriate dates.

Should anyone feel willing to make a donation, so that I might fund a public exhibit open to all, I ask that they write to me posthaste so that these pieces of artwork can be released from the private Barbanov gallery, and into a public setting. 

SIGNED,

Analiesa Josefina Barbanov-Bihar,

Princess Royal of Hanseti-Ruska

Duchess of Karosgrad

"What a beautiful collection.." commented Vivienna as she viewed the artwork. 

Ophelie de Falstaff quietly mourned the late Queen-Mother.