The Bogatyr test of Sebastien de Savoie

The Knights Table

tOtVqnKIqKHue2LZQfAAZylev3Y0YNc0V6wFUAeueEWX7UGGawXX0-A6NGY6Nnvhvax8BbXkwsu3E-7RXw9qIoz3O5_8zwakheqcFPlDCXtB92fx0k9knWKIUmVct6HcEEf7TUVNJp_xBasucg4VflTChZmjoxDy6738kgun5XsVySW6y_g

MOCVaCxBU0MfxZNxxYpP8vOGtnBDI4UjQuIWqwWnu5qctcxueiIkDF1IMA7rjCiIg1rJ3WHFYBHZglPMEEdQxq0vvNrVNRX-gMvq9pJR-B5j06wsnpx1yDgrjWAl5SQ78RDvjy64

RDyx1L1sifrlbvL_CtZp-zL4XvOw554pjUfY8j5T

MOCVaCxBU0MfxZNxxYpP8vOGtnBDI4UjQuIWqwWnu5qctcxueiIkDF1IMA7rjCiIg1rJ3WHFYBHZglPMEEdQxq0vvNrVNRX-gMvq9pJR-B5j06wsnpx1yDgrjWAl5SQ78RDvjy64

Issued by the

-mf7kVPhbcA-3GJndgcwL04ZsW-SUVc1ZoCEfk-Twer0KqLOg2SxnmEqQV-IG1ePCMK15sLY_pY4SJ64jwB6QUFCmD3dGT4GRQaCnBFXCLQUso3rN1wMYkm4glr70QrWpUJGRhuw8hTxo17zZOWoJtwCZ-JXnkcmWEdw5kErl4h8MGouQHc

On this 12th day of Tov Ag Yermey of 446

A promise I had made to our King prior to my ascension to the position of Knight Paramount was to ensure our Knight’s Table was stocked full of lively and capable soldiers, therefore I am happy to announce that in the near future a new wave of squires shall be heading out on their Bogatyr Trials. The Bogatyr Trial is the final chasm that our brave squires must find the courage to leap across, knowing that if they miscalculate their jump there is no return. We commend all who are brave and courageous enough to depart on their Bogatyr Trial and remember those that sadly fall during their trial.

With this in mind, I am pleased to announce that Ser Conrad’s squire, Sebastien Colborn de Savoie, has passed his Knight’s trials with flying colors. Despite his turbulent participation in Lifstala, Sebastien has proven his devotion to the Crown and his commitment to ensuring our Kingdom and its inhabitants are safe from harm. 

As this seasons Lifstala comes to an end, we instruct Sebastien to bid a farewell to his betrothed and depart for the ruins of Krusev where he shall meet the mystical Oracle who shall bestow upon him the quest he must complete. We ask Sebastien to return with proof of his quest's completion, be that a trophy or relic.

@tcs_tonsils_

Wilhelm Barclay prays for his fellow squire and homie as he embarks on this dangerous quest

Anabel Colborn, wife of the Squire, frets terribly as soon as the missive makes its way to her. Her now-pregnant belly swells with growing life, and she hurries outside at the sound of Sebastien's clinking armour in the courtyard. Sniffling, she kisses his forehead as a blessing to send him off. "Come home soon..." She whispers as the young man gallops off to take on his Quest. 

Peter De Joannes showed this missive to his brother shouting "give me a queeeeest! I am going to be last if this keeps up!" he pouted, tho he was also proud of his friend.

@Javert