To Address Error

Lomiei

Sigismond simply shook his head, "Atilan, you foolish rascal!"

"OH GOOD" Maeve shouted shoving the paper in her daughters face

Emelie on the other hand tilted her head " he's quite sweet really, though I understand the prospect the bishops have"

*Do"Renard talking with Aurik @lomiei after Aurik explaining the whole thing to him*

"This one is glad he is being delt with although this one has only seen him in his remose stage. This one thinks that it is going to make him better for it and he will soon be better for it. Theses harsh punishments are needed to keep him in line. This one will be glad to see him fully recovered and a new and better man for it" *Shakes his head at the whole thing* "Iv never thought the bishops would have this much drama"

Edited by Rugur

16 hours ago, Lomiei said:

Aurik Bishop rolled back in his chair, readying his quill hand and pocketbook to respond to the wave of letters which were surely arriving at the aviary... "So much as ein ******* fart, und he's disowned. Ich am serious. Ich vill kill him meinself." he grumbled to his wife @Fawnytheturtle

Fallon sighs as Atilan been trouble for a while now and she just had no words her gaze went to a window and stares in silence

23 hours ago, SethWolf said:

Felix Weiss would lean to the side as he sat in his office, elbow rested upon the arm of his chair as he read the missive with a raised eyebrow.

"No sympathy for those who find hatred in the happiness of others." He muttered to himself. "And especially none for those who squander ever single opportunity that they've been given." He placed the missive aside and continued working.

Melody was back at home fixing a lovely meal for Felix when she got herself a copy of the missive to read "I hope the best for him, I know he caused me a problem but I ended up forgiving him" she sighs a bit and once the meal was ready she takes it to Felix

The Prince Alexandros read over the missive, brows raising at the pledge of minas. "That is-... that is a lot of money."