Let's talk about Community Team.

2MuchFireBallTonight

On 10/11/2022 at 6:31 AM, sami03 said:

When I have a question usually normal players answer and not CTs. The lotc discord is also usually pretty dead unless players iniate a conversation. New players are also usually shown around by the average joe and not cts 

This is true and something I forgot about; I remember when I joined a couple years ago, it seemed like there was always a CT member online to answer my noob questions, even when I was playing in fairly inactive hours. The decline has been gradual enough that I didn't really notice, but the lack of CT guidance in-game is very obvious now.

Also I had a really good Monk show me around and get me settled when I first joined, so I'm sad to hear that has gone downhill too.

hey man, the podcast is coming soon, i promise, i finally found a guy to supply me so im in the right mind for the podcasts :3

I almost fully agree on this— minus for the part that believe there should be another team for Communications/Public relations. 

The workload to work in communications is immense, and an admin needs to be in charge of that. The reasons why admins fall stagnant is the fact they do not get paid to do this nor does any other staff member. People

eventually burn out. 

We shouldn’t aim to create too many responsibilities towards a certain team but rather allocate the responsibilities to to different departments, or creating new ones. 

I have been advocating for a communications/PR team forever to fix the issues we have with player-staff comms and staff-staff comms. 

Or lotc should just “hire” a

project manager to who comes and takes the responsibility to make these things happen. 

well anyway, I hope they listen to us at and at some point fixes things.