Dilanie

Discord:

6es#1333

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

https://gyazo.com/4d0862598901a6fe14e366154127a624

What circumstances led to this ban?

I stepped in a OOC argument telling them that It's better to void the situation and have fun with the roleplaying experience but someone decided to talk shit to me and I responded pretty heavily ignoring warns which lead to me getting banned. It can be avoided in the future because of the experience I've made and the way I've been responding to situations related to this matter and I know that this won't happen again.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

I agree with the aspects of the ban. I find that I had a perfect reason at that time to say my words back to the person talking shit to me but I understand that the staff members are meant to take these type of situations apart and which includes warning and banning people in particulair.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

Stepped away from this genre for 2 years after my ban while I kept playing whitelisted games on Roblox relating to game of thrones and rome time eras. I wanted to get back to LOTC to bring up new experiences and have a good time playing with people that wanna do the same thing.

Attach other relevant information.

N/A

Your appeal has been denied. You may appeal again at anytime and you may contact Moderation for more information.