THE INBETWEEN

Zaerie

Felix looked down to the missive. "She's led her family well, and with honor. It gives me pride to be her Palatine Guard." 

Edited by SethWolf

Conrad lingered over the letter, letting out a small hum, not quite knowing what to make of it. She'd managed to last and pass on the torch which she took up despite never wanting it. This thought caused him to stop and rethink some things, if she could do it, why not?

His Princely Grace walked down the passageway outside the front door, the busts of his predecessors flanking either side, and their names sticking out like sore thumbs to the new Peer of the realm; names that were remembered years after their time. He only hoped his name would follow such a fate, for reasons other than his inheritance.

(double post cause the forums died when i hit send.) 

Edited by SethWolf
delete this post please its a double post

Karl reads over the notice, his eyes doing a double take at the chosen moniker of the duchess. The Hunt for The Mouse Duchess still fresh in his mind years later. After a moment he'd shrug, simply thinking to himself "You have earned that moniker, I suppose."  a fond smile as he continued to muse, the letter still in his hands. "You were a good duchess, Johanna. You did your duty and more, everything that was asked of you. It was an honor to serve in your retinue, and hopefully still as your friend." his musing complete, he'd tuck the letter away before going to congratulate Wilheim.

Spoiler

1508192173_mousehuntduchess.thumb.png.0eac34a4c9ff62b90e48fa196184629b.png

@Zaerienever forget.

Frey pockets the notice, shivering slightly. "The Maus..."

Edited by ColdPepsi