Resignation of elOkarir'mali

riorr

4hGgf_tvLg0dyOc2VKelH2hpQkGrcqpIIXEeXYOAWApap8WCXHVoP5jyP0glK6Cm9ebDCRKWgfVxVdPwJX1BJ92nxMd5lx6nrGMJuniAvxjNMYamQkXAQOh4kh69B5jQ8i4Z-Klr

f3kFDZwBwIkGu6_9KucnrsH12PR-L6fqBX94HCm5i4dV9Sp0T2K0OZ0h4SLLZVWR7G39g0oz8NSFqCU129uwnyo41bqqItruF3jr7wlRcCGhdaFaxl22kFGREsSLlW5-jta-vLlFZhtG0zkntOluo8TwmoDp2O5EM5O6lH62r2KPDbii9Ri3U5BW6Q

"However, just as the world changes around us so shall we." 

Malaurir Iaria Elervathar

A letter of resignation

5th of Malin’s Welcome, Year 98 of The Second Age

Dear Mali’thill, citizens of Haelun’or and lliran of mine

Soon after my arrival to elCihi’thilln, Haelun’or came under a number of attacks. An attempted coup, a multitude of trying wars, but still, the Mali’thilln endure. It brings me no end of joy to see our great State, with the guidance of elMaheral, each of his dutiful councillors and loyal citizens, flourishing since moving to Asul’hileia, truly a jewel of the South. Unnecessary conflicts and bloodshed cease to exist, leaving our society of master scholars, scientists, speakers and spellcasters able to work towards betterment, under the peaceful sun.

I have been Okarir’mali for many years now, having had the pleasure of hosting days and nights of festivities, of working alongside such astute Mali’thill. Yet, as all things eventually do, my time in this role reaches its end. Although I regret to leave, I am doing so due to matters of ‘hiylun, as well as new interests. As I recover my strength this will allow me dedicate my time to different areas of study—to beckon forth progress.

With this letter, I resign as Okarir’mali, leaving the position open to any Mali’thill with the skills and drive to potentially take the mantle. 

andria il'Haelun'or y talar lar'iyulvanae karin’ento. Mali'thill iyatan'leh ay'Haelun'or!

Elarhil Sullas

Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya

Px3L0mDy5h0QOJGLRzSVY6exOxQ35vaTuJxiY68WtmYUq0a6W19m2HYu1tx5cpxD0vCC9TsopTCG61bCX5nbYtP6Lw0xqr7Jsl5v4_3ll8qdaB2uTU_o5xAHr6LZq34Z5bKM5p6XGMOc1-Ztq_XA6RAYmVeVZ4TbCNRY0AYvzwna9FQetnP2ADdwyw