The Bogatyr test of Vladimir var Ruthern

The Knights Table

9KWE5B3BDTaPlsMnnHyWA5Q4H8gDTputZ5cBJaOhOii1Lbve4TfYYDFbiwF7eArIgOn9nAoHrcsZVsCcFBQdCK_8lukhGBGHhpqtanBgA_fSxrd4S8fzPac4GXWst9MMXH1JbAYdSM00rGggfqoO9dHuMeXFkRunMWaLBU1tnLMVyxRKsvg

MOCVaCxBU0MfxZNxxYpP8vOGtnBDI4UjQuIWqwWnu5qctcxueiIkDF1IMA7rjCiIg1rJ3WHFYBHZglPMEEdQxq0vvNrVNRX-gMvq9pJR-B5j06wsnpx1yDgrjWAl5SQ78RDvjy64

RDyx1L1sifrlbvL_CtZp-zL4XvOw554pjUfY8j5T

MOCVaCxBU0MfxZNxxYpP8vOGtnBDI4UjQuIWqwWnu5qctcxueiIkDF1IMA7rjCiIg1rJ3WHFYBHZglPMEEdQxq0vvNrVNRX-gMvq9pJR-B5j06wsnpx1yDgrjWAl5SQ78RDvjy64

Issued by the

-mf7kVPhbcA-3GJndgcwL04ZsW-SUVc1ZoCEfk-Twer0KqLOg2SxnmEqQV-IG1ePCMK15sLY_pY4SJ64jwB6QUFCmD3dGT4GRQaCnBFXCLQUso3rN1wMYkm4glr70QrWpUJGRhuw8hTxo17zZOWoJtwCZ-JXnkcmWEdw5kErl4h8MGouQHc

On this 12th day of Yula ag Piov of 447

@Dyl

Over ten years ago, I had the pleasure of accepting the chubby-cheeked Vladimir var Ruthern as my page, unsure if he was a good fit but willing to put him to the test. Throughout his time as a page under my rutledge he showed immense commitment to the tasks set out for him, he did not let the other children bully him over his porky stature and with this showed to me that if I simply pushed the boy to his limits, he would reach his true potential.

So with rigorous training, both physical and mental, Vladimir turned to the path that will forever shape the rest of his life. After losing his baby fat and pushing himself to the limit he requested to advance to the position of squire to which I gladly agreed to take him on, and Ser Conrad agreed to accept him into the ranks as a squire. Now as a squire the boy would have his resolve tested even further and despite his many hardships and troubles, he continued forward with the age old Haenseti proverb that made him who he is today : ‘I would have perished had I not persisted’.

And now, having pushed through his misfortune, family dramas and adversity he has proven himself a valuable asset to the Crown. It is therefore that I am proud to send Vladimir out on his Bogatyr trial to test everything he has learnt.