-|-A message to the fallen-|-

kindEmperor

1 Hour Loop "Why do I still live?" (Extended version)

T_OfBLd4HjTw2tYY8m5EniJZDBuMtEezaXjognEMAvLxJ35h8vktUgga-Bc_z79aTVq-ny45m_UPLPZnUkKNaEXGDn5Une72l6El4AKlE91bNnYuDPSXyjadqHZQw10PlR9qVh6mNlDUKqBf85mMULFtXs97JJuKLTrSSSU8digMi1BN75veVVcDbA

To those who I favored most, who now know not of where they are…

For the days I have spent, wondering, dreaming, and traveling around these accursed lands, where life is not fair and where life is banal where man and dwarf alike preach the same thing with the same similarities but they are oh so ever different, thus I am made anew, scribed by the wailing ash that falls from my form and my boiling crimson eyes. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Draakopf fallen kin o’ mine

Killed by the Grand king of Urguan Bakir.

Draakopf grandfather, my father as I called you back in those days of old. You were the one who blessed me and taught me before where I am now, the times we had were imprinted upon me moulded me, and shaped me with splendorous forging, You were the one who protected me against those foul things that hated us so much, but who could blame them for you was ruin? You were uncontrolled fire but served nonetheless. Let me not talk of mine asioth, but father when I see you again? Tell me of yours, I have grown in your memory and I can only pray that I have served you well. . . I am you from ash to ash, but I try to be different, for I cannot war the very gods as you did, I am vigilant and keen, and my voice will be heard and a solution will be made as we promised all those years ago.

Spoiler

Pk post for Draakopf Doomforged, by hotbox 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Marius Vilac favoured friend o’ mine

Killed by an unknown Lector.

Marius my good friend, it troubled me when I first heard of your passing, though I did not let it get the better of me. I knew you wouldn’t want it to control my decisions dear friend, you were a meaningful and truthful teacher that many needed but most of all wanted so much, I remember you preaching and I remember how you fought for those very same ideals. . . All I can say now friend is that I can only show your son so much, for he is alike to you in many ways he doesn’t see it as I do. But he is the solution you were looking for! When do I see you again dear brother Marius let us talk about it? Yes? I can see the Dragon inside of your spawn and his flame awakening… 

Dear Nehtamo, a good friend o' mine 

unknown either missing or dead.

Nehtamo the elf who showed up and did much, I need not recall the number of times you had to save me from those situations, as you already know of that. I wonder what you are doing now? I could sense unease in your eyes, friend, worry, sadness. Though I never understood why it always baffled me what was on your mind. Though you are more capable than most…. Who knows I can hear you now telling me “Bortu no, think again, try again!” I could be wrong, or I could be right. But when we meet again brother Nehtamo, let us not speak about the bad times. The memories of old that were filled with spite, let us talk about the good memories, should I recall that time when Vothdrem was chasing you around, due to you shooting him? Ahh, fun times indeed! 

Dear Kronk, strong battled hardened warrior and ally.

Death, torn apart and then obliterated by the void. 

Kronk, I will keep this short, as I have not much to say about you, we have only known each other for some while, but you were a dwarf, a good dwarf but still a dwarf - The blood that swam through you was that of Iron, and your head was carberum, You were a true battle hero among our kin of dwed, there was no army if Kronk were not leading it. I remember that much, Though you did have your faults though all do, you were stubborn and the very thing people admired about you or loathed about you. was the same thing that got you killed. I need not speak of the void and its treachery, Though you stood your ground in times of chaos and that is what matters, Sigrun should be proud that his blood swam through you, and therefore an exceptional warrior was forged Kronk ‘The Grand Stormheart’ When we meet again, let us speak more aye lad? I’ll bring a drink or two.

Spoiler

pk post for Kronk Stormheart, by xmuted. 

I would sit, and I would sing more words to you, my kin, my friends, and my brothers. But the use of speech? And talking? It is time for action, so let me slow down my baffling and let me reveal my tarnished blade, and my ash tongue for stories to tell, and war to sing.

Where your path took you, it will not take me.

Brankhyn Finished short, taking a breath and remembering his fallen comrades. His hands clasped and he fell silent.

__=__

=

So thou know of my will, allow mine ambition; allow mine passion to take you to that unseen place. . . For I am on my way, the journey is scarce so be thankful. This blade will cleave as justice, through the shadows of the night - to then outshine the dawning sun itself. Thine own eyes are the setting dawn and the rising moon, from ash to ash, to fire on fire. This own command is to love and hate, so let me glimpse it for thou, and tell you of its beauty.

Thee must know what I sing. And where I dance.

Sweet asioth, Great Asioth!

__=__

=

T_OfBLd4HjTw2tYY8m5EniJZDBuMtEezaXjognEMAvLxJ35h8vktUgga-Bc_z79aTVq-ny45m_UPLPZnUkKNaEXGDn5Une72l6El4AKlE91bNnYuDPSXyjadqHZQw10PlR9qVh6mNlDUKqBf85mMULFtXs97JJuKLTrSSSU8digMi1BN75veVVcDbA

Edited by Ragrin