Human RP and it's Oddness

VoidandNull

Why do people like human RP? I just don't get it? Like, what drives you to want to act like a french "person". It's unbelievable how we can all just sit here and look at human RP and just decide 'yeah, I think people wanting to be french is just fine'. I'm sorry, have you gone mental? I am truly baffled on why anyone would want to act this out. Can someone explain to me?

Why do people like to RP ? I just don't get it? Like, what drives you to want to act like a fake person. It's unbelievable how we can all just sit here and look at RP and just decide 'yeah, I think people wanting to RP is just fine'. I'm sorry, have you gone mental? I am truly baffled on why anyone would want to act this out. Can someone explain to me?

Why do people? I just don't get it? Like, what drives you? It's unbelievable how we can all just sit here and just decide 'yeah, I think'. I'm sorry, have you gone mental? I am truly baffled on why anyone would want. Can someone explain to me?

Roleplaying as a French person in the past has made me realise that they shouldn't exist and yet we continue to tolerate their existence. How can they speak like that and expect to live life without consequence?

Why people human? just don't get? Like, what you want to like french "person". It's unbelievable we can sit here and look human and just 'yeah, people'. I'm, have gone mental? I am truly on why would want to out. Can explain me?

why people? dont get? drive like french... unbelievable human rp "yeah, people" im sorry? i baffled. explain?

5 hours ago, argonian said:

Human RP and its oddness have been a disaster for the human race.

The Human RP standard may survive or it may break down. If it survives, it MAY eventually achieve a low level of physical and psychological suffering, but only after passing through a long and very painful period of adjustment and only at the cost of permanently reducing players and many other living organisms to engineered products and mere cogs in the social machine. Furthermore, if the system survives, the consequences will be inevitable: There is no way of reforming or modifying the system so as to prevent it from depriving people of dignity and autonomy.

9 hours ago, Burnsider said:

Why do people like to RP with a name that's stolen from a famous IP? I just don't get it? Like, what drives you to want to act like a Warhammer "person". It's unbelievable how we can all just sit here and look at stolen name RP and just decide 'yeah, I think people wanting to RP with a stolen name is just fine'. I'm sorry, have you gone mental? I am truly baffled on why anyone would want to act this out. Can someone explain to me?

I have no idea who this is mentioning, but I find it funny that it has quadruple the amount of rep than the original post

4 hours ago, VoidandNull said:

I have no idea who this is mentioning, but I find it funny that it has quadruple the amount of rep than the original post

It's mocking you for your lack of self awareness because you have a persona named Sigmar which happens to be very rare in real life but is very commonly associated with Warhammer Fantasy. There is the joke explained for you.

13 hours ago, Crevel said:

It's mocking you for your lack of self awareness because you have a persona named Sigmar which happens to be very rare in real life but is very commonly associated with Warhammer Fantasy. There is the joke explained for you.

"Explaining a joke is like dissecting a frog. You understand it better but the frog dies in the process." 

~E.B. White