CT SPOOKTOBER EVENT DESIGN A PUMPKIN

Smmer

Community Team Presents (drum roll pls!!)

Design a Jack o'lantern! (in comic sans heheheha )

WUsWaHim7yeSr5VN98y61vVnqZnG2bNp7F7mVDjpOKt-1Zzs-EAqdVeweorQRvpYtZdPmhS3CunZ3y6ykHs3nK7DCuJPCCy4ISSvrui_8C1BEkrVWppsE8T2c_V0PTDXNTi6h9zJDLt3quHR4PGUzhF7tYcCfBfIv8Va05cseCaSAKYLkapAp1C_aQ

Welcome ghouls and goblins!

We invite any and all to participate in a fun little art event that’s open to everyone regardless of skill and ability, this event is intended for you to have fun and come up with something unique that's personal to you. 

Starting from the 15th of October till the 21st of October you will have 6 days to design a pumpkin. You can use templates, even carve your own pumpkin in real life & for our artists you can draw your creation. It is entirely up to you what you choose to do to design this pumpkin.

After those 6 days we will collect all the images uploaded to the thread and open up the voting for a day or two so be sure to look out for announcements in the main discord. Once the winner is selected their image will be turned into map art along with an extra one to keep as a memory, and the build team will attempt to recreate your pumpkin that will remain in the center of CT until the end of October. 

PRIZES

1st place - 500 mina, CT Signed limited edition item

2nd place - 250 mina

3rd place - 150 mina

GOOD LUCK GHOULS, WITCHES, GOBLINS AND FOR THE FURRIES WEREWOLVES!

Epic.

I HATE FORUM FORMATTING I HATE FORUM FORMATTING I HATE FORUM FORMATTING

I am bad at art

Please let me win

I will do my best

I will win the mina hopefully

Bye

I remember when places were decorated for Halloween and the ST ran spooky events like the Headless Horseman running through Malinor :(

do i have to draw it, or can i carve it irl?

:^)

this is adorable, PUMPKIN TIME

8 hours ago, _trysk said:

do i have to draw it, or can i carve it irl?

:^)

you can do whatever ur heart desires it would be dope to see one irl !!!