RAISING THE BLACK DRAGON BANNER

seannie

Louis Joseph Rosius d'Baelius raises his family's war banner. "The only people that will populate the Barony of Acre are the dead."

Prior David sighed as the missive was read to him by a postulant as the middle aged man was setting bricks in the roof of his new priory. "Lord GOD, Almighty Father, Sender of the Aengul and the Daemon, is this why you placed my Priory here, on the edges of both Acre and Aaun, the bridge of land between the two? Give me wisdom and a contented heart, so that I might act according to Your will and not of my own fiery temperament."

He slathered some mortar against the roof and set another brick. 

The Baron of St. Lothar, an old man by the name of Arthur Komnenos read the missive seated at his desk in an unknown house in an unknown place, at first that of a smile and a smirk came over his face as he chuckled then quickly it would go back to that of a frown. "Another war? Another rebellion? The Empire of Oren was by no means perfect, but atleast it brought security to the lands of which they occupied, atleast the inhabitants mostly had full bellies and the absolute worst they'd have to worry about was some far away war or quickly dispatched thief or bandit, atleast the armies functioned and people could trust others without getting backstabbed. Everyday I wake hoping this is just another terrible dream, I hobble out of bed and do my morning routines while I realize it isn't, I wish I could go back in time." The old man placed is paper onto the table now, he would get up from his desk and walked over to his bed where he would lay asleep.

A Velenic councilwoman cracks her knuckles. "Oh, how I do like fire." The Onfroi mused, preparing many slender bottles and a large tome.

Sigrun Ireheart looked at the lands he once invaded when he was still Urguan's Grand Marshal. "Can we get much higher?" He said as he stared at the famous blood stained boat at Eastfleet.

SER SVENELD ANDREVICH READS THE MISSIVE,

He stood elevated upon his dais, peering downwards onto the crowd of Cherskavy Levymen. "War is soon to be upon us." He announced to the men with a beaming smirk upon his facial expression, pausing for a second to lend an ear to the discussions of the crowd, observing them as they all stood firm with upright postures. "Take this idle time to prepare for whatever is yet to come." He concluded before being seated back on his chair.

Maciej Jazloviecki, once the Margrave of Grodno shed a tear after reading the missive "Was not enough blood shed in the Harvest Revolution? Was the loss of Grodno in vain?" Margrave's spirit contemplated with grief in the void "My old enemies attacked by their allies, with whom they jointly drove me, my family and my people from our home. Let them have their war, let this King of theirs be a winner or a loser in this conflict. At least Grodno sleeps in peace..." The ghost of Matthias smiled as he gazed at the ruins of his castle, which were slowly being consumed by darkness of the falling night

Petsch von Minitz would start to take inventory of  the Warbands war supplies. He signed the Lorraine.

"Let's hope this ends quickly".

Ser Darius grimaced as he heard the news. "Is this pretender so ignorant to not know who turned the city he rules into ruins? "

Edited by Nord