He who travels

UW33HtVs-uUbuzY3Oa94jGY3h26A5Kks3K4IjpgXtQFQoHC19vi7K7VUMA1jVhcOx8EGx7xy1Jqm2TQBmG3NHVfcXFd5U37-Sanm0fS7wSACJRFxpNcTro2gdaj_DXw6UunV2ptksYgsDA72LpdmVsO530Wl8oQzXxSIYZ2SimQfsIuUD9MJbG1qNg

BP73GQCrsmQJkRKgt4NLOolYAJMbregqrCbQh-n7QbpxtaKpRsPvfNMVWm_G9GzjRS_TKvrKEZBGld_gk6-IRTtisxbdOl7wGWKgLBwQpSYLvOpLzfHqUF89vpB01wTcmm8J1I9g7vP-LXAGMEzonGAi6NkzzgDtfvr8SKZE3NmaaYepKPSbmh8Vmw

Upon the many homes within the Rexdom of Krugmar, upon the notice boards and sent to each known Urukim still residing within the lands of the Rexdom would be a letter.

A sad day is upon us, brothers and sisters. For our honorable REX has chosen to leave his duty as ruler over the Rexdom and instead turn to a life of travel.

REX Sahgorim’Ugluk, first of his name, the honorable.

If this letter reaches you directly, let it be known that the former Iron’Uzg and the new Rexdom of Krugmar thanks you for your dedication to the descendants of Krug.

But this is not a time to mourn him leaving us. Instead, we must seek a more prosperous future. For years our numbers have dwindled since the previous wars against man and elf. We have seen leaders come and go both at the highest level and at the level of the clans. We have allowed the dark spawn which we have sworn to destroy make their beds near our very homes without repercussion. We have been accused of having no honor amongst ourselves. We have allowed others to come into our lands and force their own views upon our people without repercussion. We have been bullied and beaten even when we have sought peaceful lives within our own lands.

From this day forth, all of that will change.

As is tradition when a REX is killed or is lost to the wilds, the Dominus is to take up the position in place of the REX.

I, Willy of San’Velku, will accept my fate as REX of the Rexdom of Krugmar.

With this, brothers and sisters, I will revive the people of the Rexdom and I make this promise to the people that if I fail at my task that my life is to be forfeit to the Ancestors of the Stargush’Stroh.

Signed,
REX Willy of San’Velku, former Dominus of the Rexdom of Krugmar.
mw6muVPBA4YIRR2DQ1byvPGeYb5pxEf3JCyaWEjWEissja-or5adtZsv9Pwyg9i7gFrSMB-DvOe-rLs0-nPIbs7FQQPFnwTA_0BZa0lpcDGyulJTj0mMxeZ8EDow0PVlD22YLlqROGD-5MsA-uG1OjKovh9CmsyTYSJVFmGV1RBm1wMpDk-Lh4T00A

baggy'ungri, a very hard working goblin, claps for the new rex!!!!!!!!!!

In Stargush'Stroh, WARGOTH Turkurz'Raguk, the second of his SKAHIN name, dies inside as a clanless, masked 'Uruk' takes the mantle of REX.

Emony Scath reads this notice with a neutral expression. The former Rex Sahgorim was more her fathers friends, however she did respect his abilities as a leader and shaman.  She lowered her head.

"Nub tik tuu morn dee lozz ub da old leedurzhip, bhut diz maykez mi weary ov da future. Mi honeztlee haz nub ideuh hu diz Willy ez, zo Mi am zkeptikul... Mi wizh da open pozition wuz fill'd bhy zum azh Mi rekogized." 

The half goblin raises her head as she slowly makes her way out of the goi, 

"Mi haz uthur zkah tuu deeul wit, pazzing dee final Akaal trial, brewin' uh alkohol wuthree ub Bethurz, preformin' uh zong wuthee ub Brimzatra'z praise... oh ang maykin' uh mazk futh da zelebrition Kor-ob... Mi gurkur wyl bhee elzeweur till da Rex maykez hez azht adrezz..."  

Bula'Ugluk reads over the missive several times before returning it to the notice board. 

"He nub flat den. Hozh!"

With that incredibly insightful comment, she makes her way to the pile of Throqal skins in the square and tugs one free from the rest. 

The ways of the urukim change like the sands of our past. May a new Rex come!