[Event] TERMS OF SURRENDER

squakhawk

A fiery zealot screeches "FALSE PROPHET! THE FOURTH HAS NOT COME YET! NOOOOOOO!!!"

"Oh shit" said Cesar, Viceroy of Hyspia as he read the terms from his almost-completed island city

Adele Ludovar blinks at the publication. "Who is this???" She speaks aloud in confusion before shrugging. "Well, anyway ..."

Irena Sarkozy Barbanov watched with vested interest. She felt she should be more concerned, but very little mattered to her at this given moment.

A young scholar's gaze traveled over the proclamation. Calamity. The word echoed of a vision seen only days before.

After a moment to search the pamphlet, Manon sat down to write a letter.

Felix Weiss sighed as he read the publication with a raised eyebrow. He hummed as he looked to his warhammer rested on the floor by his chair. 

"Karl brought me up, and he is my koeng, nothing else interests me. Ea will slay his enemies as he commands." 

Edited by SethWolf

Baldrum Colborn rolls his eyes "Who the faen are these random people?" he mumbles out in confusion. Then shrugging, he opens his weapons chest, searching between the various weapons for ones that fits, nodding to himself "Well... I guess there's going to be some action soon."

Sir George Obediah laughs "Of The Carrion? The Prince of Calamity? Guest Of Dreams?" he chuckles "Yes. Definitely darkspawns." he said, and with that discarded all of his thoughts regarding this subject

How.. worrying. Cirdan perused the missive, reminded of a certain abandoned ruin - which he promptly set out for.