The Final Will and Testament of GIselle "Chloe" de Rosius

EmiliainWonderland

The Will and Testament of Giselle "Chloe" de Rosius

To my daughters, I leave my house, my jewelry, and my belongings to be split amongst them with the exception of any canonist items which will go to my son, Gaius. To Elaria, I give the right to marry whomever she'd please without the strain of asking for permission, be happy mon pigeon.

To my son Rev Otis, you get nothing, perhaps you should've contributed to society in some meaningful way or at all. 

To His Majesty, John Casimir, I return the title of Barony of Valens to you and your kingdom and ask that should anyone ever come to claim it, you make them earn it. 

To Emir de Endor, I leave nothing but my sincerest apology, for there is no number of items I could give you to make you understand that I truly made a mistake. 

To my husband Viktor, I leave my love and you may keep our wedding ring so that you may always remember our time together. I made a portrait somewhere and I'd like you to have it. I'll miss you where I'm going, but I hope I'll see you again someday soon.

To everyone else, if there is anything of me left. I'd like to donate it to the people of Balian, any food, wheat, materials I leave behind.