The Political Church

Gustav Barclay says within his state of mind, "I strongly disagree. I shall pray now.", he says, going to the closest chapel known to him to pray to God.

Jakob Vernhart let out a small chuckle reading the missive "Too bad he wasn't there to see a mere acolyte playing GOD trying to send a nation into a war with another just because they are not all canonists and call slave to anyone who disagrees with him."

4 minutes ago, Raijen Stars said:

Jakob Vernhart let out a small chuckle reading the missive "Too bad he wasn't there to see a mere acolyte playing GOD trying to send a nation into a war with another just because they are not all canonists and call slave to anyone who disagrees with him."

He, infact, was there, but had forgotten to put this on his missive.

"This guy's literally just mad a priest told his buddies to go away when they raided Aaun," says Stainmar.

Father Teodosio of Balain sighs upon visiting one of the Northern Chapels on his travels. "Clearly this man has not been South. I host Masses all the time in Balian! Maybe get out and about beyond the Northern Canonist nations," he grumbles.  "Heck if you want my schedule of what I've done in the past few years I will. Mass, Canonist School, pilgrimage, marriages, confessions... the list goes on!"

Bakir Ireheart smiles as Ser Flemius speaks the truth, finishing his drink he’d quietly think to himself. “I hope the church one days sees sense.”

A note/letter was pinned to the original missive.

"To the esteemed ser Flamius, 

Your faith is your own; no organisation or a strayed mortal soul can break that. Keep your local church tidy if it gathers dust, make sure to keep the water for passerbys clean and the bread - fresh.

There is no better perseverance for hallowed souls than action.

My best regards,
ydn0fLc.png"

"I only ever receive private mass nowadays from my chaplain." Karl III said at a Congress, folding the paper over as he glanced towards his left, seeing the Pontiff at a political summit.

"Mediate peace by disallowing other Canonist nations to prevent the bloodshed of a civil war." Said a faithful Canonist with a sigh, furrowing his brows "The church shouldn't be corrupted by such favouritism due to Political interests" he concluded with a shake of his head