[✓] [Creature Lore] Epiphytes, The Dryad Curse

ClassyDryad

WOOOOO

babe wake up epiphyte rewrite just dropped

Wait I'm going to have to write a guide if this gets accepted...

I've made a mistake!!!!!

Just now, ClassyBells said:

Wait I'm going to have to write a guide if this gets accepted...

I've made a mistake!!!!!

its ok you can basically just copy and past the lore

Druid Man Approved.

YOU DID A GREAT JOB HOMIE!

Go rest up!

tumblr_1ef60eda6fd9be84606a288cc31849a5_

I am being held against my will and told to updoot this 

Good job Classy!

(I do actually mean that)

(Yes this was written by me I promise)

3 minutes ago, Terry said:

I am being held against my will and told to updoot this 

Good job Classy!

(I do actually mean that)

(Yes this was written by me I promise)

Good, your ironwood is in the mail.

yippee! yahoo! i'm not up to anything evil or nefarious! +1

If this doesn't get accepted, I WILL cry. I love it so much. I need my little plant bird!

While I like a lot of the changes there is something that I feel might set a dangerous precedent in terms of voidal magic & the voidal mage community that we've been trying to get away from and it is the 'corruptive' nature it has on nature that was recently written into pieces outside of Voidal Lore like druidism & Fae creatures.

Another thing that might need to add is the period between rebirths while the Epiphyte can not use their magic due to being under the age of 16.

@Kalehartmight have more information on the subject.

6 minutes ago, SoulReapingWolf said:

While I like a lot of the changes there is something that I feel might set a dangerous precedent in terms of voidal magic & the voidal mage community that we've been trying to get away from and it is the 'corruptive' nature it has on nature that was recently written into pieces outside of Voidal Lore like druidism & Fae creatures.

Another thing that might need to add is the period between rebirths while the Epiphyte can not use their magic due to being under the age of 16.

@Kalehartmight have more information on the subject.

In the void thing, fae reacting to it is less a nature thing and more of a fae thing, not brought by corruption itself but by an abhorance to it. As it is now Epiphytes and sprites both experience pain around voidal casting, though I changed it down to nausea to make this fit what's actually going on more closely.

On the second thing, epiphytes no longer go through the child phase of rebirth that they used to, so they can get their magic back right away if they want to. Should this pass they will now be reborn as adults (though appearing youthful for awhile like an elf of the same age might.) Removing the child rebirth thing was probably the maaaaaain request I got from LT.

19 minutes ago, SoulReapingWolf said:

We ensured that there wouldnt be a "child phase." That's probably the worst part of current epiphyte lore

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CLASSY! THIS is proper plant lore! Loving the changes on the old stuff, I'll cry if ST don't accept this.