Korvec Alemnir's Nomination for Okarir'nor

HazeOrb

image.png.6549360222de1ca40dcfda224f8e727a.png     

Issued 4th Suns Smile Year 1895 

“Fellow citizens!” Korvec called out within the town square, addressing those present.  “A void has been left in the Silver Council, thusly, in accordance to our ancient traditions, I announce my nomination as Okarir'nor. Before continuing, I wish to recognize the diligent work of the resigning Maeyr'onn, may she prosper in her future endeavours.” 

Korvec then proceeded to hand out his pledge to various citizens within the square, before depositing them within various mail boxes.

‘Vote Korvec Alemnir for Okarir’nor!

My Intentions:

I. Employment - For progress to be made, all citizens must be encouraged to do their part to the state. As a way to make it easier to find the open job spots, an Employment Advisorary will be created, which unemployed citizens can seek out to find a suitable profession.

II. Trade - The stalls of elcihi’thilln cannot remain empty. My aim will thus be, to encourage citizens, as well as nations and settlements, to conduct business within our blessed walls. This will be accomplished through negotiations made with foreign states, as well as utilising the existing skills of the residents within elcihi’thilln.

III. City-Maintainance - With a long experience as an architect, as well as being the current ''Chief-Architect'' of the state, upholding a good condition of our blessed city will be of highest priority, as well introducing various new improvements when needed. Furthermore, as the state naturally grows, I will ensure future projects of expansion will be undertaken to match the ambitions of our people. 

Ahernan for lending me your attention, llirans, let the debates commence. Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya.’

Signed,

Korvec Alemnir

"I certainly support this." An Okarir said with a subtle nod.

"Finally, as it should have been," Content, Luthien sighed. The Maeyr'onn could be at ease, knowing a capable nominee had stepped forward.