ย 

Amelia Eleanora

Amelia Leslie

Amelia Hughes

Dame Amelia

Amelia

๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”‡๐”ž๐”ค๐”ค๐”ข๐”ฏ

ย 

โ€œHalf elf half elf, youโ€™re a stinking half elf!โ€ the children in the village little Amelia grew up in chanted.ย 

Mother a highlander, father a snow elf. An extremely rare child. She was unwanted by those around her, even her mother. They had not expected to conceive a child, nor for her father to die while trying to provide food in the bitter winter.
โ€œThief, someone catch her!โ€ the butcher yelled. A teenager now- skinny and dirty.

๐’ฎ๐“๐’ถ๐“… โ€œAll you do is cause me more trouble!โ€ Her mother screamed after the girl presented the stolen food. They were poor, hungry. Why didn't mother appreciate my efforts?

ย 

โ€œYou seem lost, do you need a place to stay?โ€ the young John dโ€™Arkent asked. Thirty-five, that was her age when Amelia first entered Providence.

โ€œIโ€™ll teach you how to make minaโ€ Doctor Pruvia was so kind, so helpful.

โ€œAre you here alone? So am Iโ€ the kilted highlander asked at her first ball. They danced that night, and soon they wed.

But not before she had to cut her ears to hide her origins. That was what he asked of her.

Everything seemed perfect- for awhile

ย 

โ€œWhy won't you let me help you, you stubborn fool!โ€ she yelled at her injured husband, Mata Leslie.

โ€œI don't want your help, woman!โ€ came the reply. Lonely, that's all she felt when she was with him.

โ€œI want to divorce that bastard,โ€ she confided to her best friend Primrose.

It was not hard getting the pontiff's approval.

ย 

โ€œI want you in the Fourth Brigade, Ameliaโ€ the invite came unexpectedly from Captain Othoman. Of course, she accepted.

Fight, Toil, Reprimand, Repeat. For years, Lieutenant Amelia Eleanora dedicated her life to the ISA. And yet, the loneliness never left.

โ€œI like you, Amelia,โ€ Her second closest friend confessed. Damien, oh my dear Damien.

โ€œI want to marry you, but i'm afraid the church will catch on to your elf blood- Your eyesโ€

With every love, there was loss. First her ears, now her eyes.

She sought an alchemist, someone who could create a potion to change her lavender color eyes to a normal blue. It worked, but it only made her feel more lonely. Lonely lonely lonely

โ€œPrimrose, I'm pregnant!โ€ Joy, pure joy. A boy and a girl, Andreโ€™ and Yvonne.

A farmstead outside the city, small, peaceful.

Happiness

ย 

๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡

ย 

At what cost? What was gained?

โ€œMy son is dead,โ€ Primrose cried out. Taken in the war, her best friend's child and Ameliaโ€™s Godson.

โ€œDAMN IT ALLโ€

A cough that started in the night.

Damien, the only man who treated her right.

Taken by illness.

Children grown up and off on their own adventures.

But at least she had Primrose, and finally Peace in the land

But only for one year

โ€œA murderer roams the farmlands, you are to stop themโ€ the orders were clear. A band of soldiers set out. Richard Harver, Dame Amelia, Lucius Wick, Valentina Ruthern. Seasoned veterans mixed with young soldiers. Capable.

โ€œCaptain?โ€ The murderer, the butcher. No one had expected it to be Captain Vladrick Ruthern. Her friend, Ally- Her Captain.

Insanity takes its hold like a viper around prey. Insanity caused her comrades to die that night, and for the dame to lose her right arm.

ย 

โ€œWith this, I announce my formal retirement from the ISA. Oren Aut Mortemโ€

Nothing to live for. Nothing to fight for. She thought of taking her own life, but Primrose would be sad. My Prim.

ย 

โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ฌ๐”ฐ

ย 

Life has a funny way of playing with your mind. This was supposed to be the end of her career, but still, she was a knight for the empire. Primrose for the Kingdom, Amelia for the empire.

It was laughable, for such an unbreakable friendship to be divided by petty kinslaying.

ย 

The Dagger, that was what she was known as. And that's what she held when she sat in the gatehouse with Primrose. A spy for the resistance. She was to overtake the guard and open the gates for the emperor's return. Fate decided Primrose was the guard that night.

The pommel raised, the blade at her back. What was she doing? This was Prim for GOD'S sake.

ย 

๐”’๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ซ ๐”„๐”ฒ๐”ฑ ๐”๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ช

ย 

The Empire fell, and with it Amelia fell into an endless hole of regret, disdain, and betrayal.

Driven to insanity

ย 

All she had was her rusted helmet, her horse, the prosthetic arm of Richard Harver, and her long wilted wedding bouquet from decades ago.

Loss had taken her mind, battle had taken her eye and arm. Face scarred by ungodly creatures.ย 

Broken

A bird brought a letter. Scorched words telling of a fire within Vienna. Primrose burned to ashes with it.

All she could do was laugh

โ€œThe ๐•พ๐––๐–š๐–Ž๐–‰๐–˜ got to her, they got her. My Prim, my beautiful lovely sisterโ€

Incomprehensible

Next came news of her son Andreโ€™s passing.ย 

ย 

"๐•พ๐––๐–š๐–Ž๐–‰๐–˜ ๐–‡๐–Š ๐–˜๐–‘๐–Ž๐–•๐–•๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ, ๐–˜๐––๐–š๐–Ž๐–‰๐–˜ ๐–‡๐–Š ๐–˜๐–‘๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ, ๐–˜๐––๐–š๐–Ž๐–‰๐–˜ ๐–ˆ๐–”๐–’๐–Š ๐–š๐–• ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–˜๐––๐–š๐–Ž๐–‰๐–˜ ๐–‡๐–Š ๐–‹๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ. ๐•ถ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–˜๐––๐–š๐–Ž๐–‰๐–˜, ๐–‡๐–š๐–—๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–˜๐––๐–š๐–Ž๐–‰๐–˜, ๐–˜๐–‘๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–Š ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–‰๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–Š ๐–š๐–“๐–™๐–Ž๐–‘ ๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–Ž๐–— ๐–‰๐–Š๐–†๐–‰โ€

ย 

Gone was her mind, her soul. A fragment of its original self. Still she wandered on her aimless mission, her tormented mind made up.

Her stead took the lead, clopping down dirt paths across the land. No destination in sight. Krugmar, Balian, Ruins of Yong Ping,ย Haense.

A military operation was to take place. Curiosity led the decrepit dame to follow.

A ferocious battle, a daemonic beast.

ย 

โ€œCome at me you massive SQUIDโ€

ย 

Memories

ย 

โ€œDamie-?โ€

ๅŒš~ๅฐบ~ๅ‚~ๅŒš~าœ

A person such as Amelia was never meant for a graceful death.

Perhaps this was what she had wanted all along

ย To be taken swiftly in battle.

ย 

Spoiler

2022-10-22_17.46.50.png

ย 

2022-10-22_17.47.02.png

ย 

Spoiler

Amelia was my first persona when I started playing LOTC. Ive had so much fun with her character, the ups and the downs. It was sad to see her go, but it was time. I wanted to thank all those who got me to this point.

ย 

Without @Fuzzytoesย and @BawgI would have quit LOTC within the first week. I had no idea how to use the mechanics of the came, ESPECIALY Vortex mechanics. They set me up with a place for Amelia to stay and a way to make money, as well as teach me several basics.ย 

ย 

@CanadaMattย While Amelia and Mata never had a good relationship, and you and I had many ups and downs, ill never regret the massive character development that we went through with our personas.

ย 

@Aehkajย Captain Vladrick Ruthern was honestly one of my most favorite characters to roleplay with on Amelia. His end was so fitting, and I'm honored to still be playing his grandaughter on Catherine. (sorry about the blonde babies)

ย 

@ATallTowerWithout Damien, I think I would have pked amelia a long time ago. Thank you for the short time we had to roleplay together, and for your continued friendship outside the realm of Amaris. YES ITS SAPPY AND CRINGE I KNOW BUT TAKE THE COMPLIMENT YOU FOOL

ย 

@FredrickTeufelย First on Leon D'Azor, then George. We had so many fun times together duck king!

ย 

@PaleOmnivore390ย I'll have you know, the arms legacy shall live on and is being delivered to its next owner @XOCO

ย 

@oryPย and @EmiliainWonderlandย I wasn't a good mother for Yvonne and Andre, but I hope that you both still enjoyed the characters in your own ways

ย 

@MapleSunflowerย It's hard to put into words here how much you mean to me. From playing Primrose and Amelia to your daughters Rosemary and Catherine. Primrose was the only character who stuck by Amelia's side until the bitter end. From young women to old grouchy ladies. It may be a block game, but Ill always be glad for the friendship we have from it.ย 

ย 

I could go on and on, but I think my hands would start to cramp!ย  Now for some memory screenshots

7ipZSBDgKgUhhK9LuvdszjtmAuQbd0FeTPPXDQLRFNjIGj2QLtBOBsGVTV71jE8eQ1iuOn5EjyaKUpih5fbDwBUZab52UAQMaZ4vBt2HRxijqdpCv-GiAZsGb4gkHrPo_BqKFXDA6AzyrlGbZjokYFtQgwT73WS2HPdQiOjb0n40Gx7xT-RwfpN5HA

ย CSptNTauMjWWdVtcsEYKVRBcrBRS09pwVw53l9_gSflYvpU5sY50g0DDA6wkgBdvhTf57qNgK_mZaqEWqqHuOGMW6liphkkPi6Cls-FDxxmW0I8NZT4i4SBvC52LdmSxApWm0T-tItcyeGFPoMByxS5TEU4DS2NeBrT3BPjY0ygN4MFQoZhD7Hsydg

ย 

2vtG57s_ertjQXn1rTtnwVEGZL4xZpBZbd-BzgJs7kgIt-7OVp2_OeOM0eRwRmUTCxNlWqLcIIAMMWXEPuJ6q3MJ3CRzaA0ukwZywphtqSRaEq4gHMfwYoCpesnmkUDzAmLMAdF9_LCi65lqHorK_R1LQbrNcwQEEavT3i5KE4WhnziKgp5BoBmvdg

ย 

8tKIza6j-S3UVVhQejN-OabBEj_5uZytiZLXo4zhXxL0euCzMQbNaBtGeDAeK87N0F8gtOAzki9gQdlbrEyOBFJHBGLMkyQZXmSrFUPRCsmGagnWhnQW4JIvrkQym9SJW8R6blIvEjje00-4xkav8UMTjLdWw5RO240A1NYPlWbjp3ZHqB4I7gX9Jg

99wWbSmNwWNic3rns4GAm9qIz-_qtiClOvpd9xdc2ULK6rX9OvI5s0KnoSXwItJjf7a4-lPUVn5CoUjMFJsQvkxVqOo6sMap4pMc_mf55GF2_Vp9TIxveMgVPNeDOAdbNuFBzk4WmFN5zVu8iX9phZY_K0op880d2l3-OwkTMxC6gmyIkfPNhgvoFQ

6q1s8I9rydldO6f_-ElLJRC3KWul2rPljyiyLL9PEwUw-0ueYsqY2nF5NatztKNSJraI9mqVgnkyABfleKDX7EtlFbzXZBJjFUb20f2Gvt6SuPyyXIQ5foXo-OzIZRDypslLGGwmQT_BHI76YKDFfRbwRnDKTG3suHR1_0Zs7qFnx_w_UT0bbR8FoQ

cf3ZYFPg-TzTRrOWxQ8X__Qt6pLlSh4Oz6J1v5Y6xjJge-uM3eVCOLQ0N8fLrjP67LqLIVLxo0A7RENPxtXHwqJ0WcPpQfzxqSXD4rNJi2aTffUzzg6tpGLc6yBHLOUci9O__0pVvCEaNw2bJNxwzrxd9VO6AKkoqSOL_0F9apSpwKktgiQyKYOVsA

94EYwZXL0tT_sJ1aSILIJW6-BG3ZWpOWIbTmMLIZdWy7Kb8x_Je5Dn3_6f2Zsmr0lutvA34rea36dormsl9q3RZGZYIfUdjKWe7GoJMr1KDTvWNssrY0_VRWaRmqakcLFF-cWGN2TcIqVKosqB0AJQ8mUk4Qzl8YItiOoe6MP4ZuwNTHw9yYpnvk7w

sfmFD595ACmrBUiGYGROGunAIGr5bGgMonVIY6wu7wtTKl1QcMtSOEZqJTr8Fe6gXoKecaA2QkVTWz5PBdtAYHQNqi7CATJwxvpnX8XjQdxNUB6DXPTx8KTLfY_m0YrvqnBUWHCpjbMQqZawHgj8cev-cKy1fwt3tqPoQm1RnByH_6eenFqYh-ECxw

pUuhcJCoYRVLDy350sXO-M2WyrbmazhBIVUPcYGpmX6GWCRkeQ15tz9S8IgGkng5zULDANdgXFYcsmvROr8_rMhWeMXZOAxn1rEagSxoV0IO-DitpkGqUm1E0kEltjK6r-H2MiM42FOpaxu_NtJnBgI006HFBD3-gOoVHiFnRETM4V1Nk-jmm5KvdA

UbDL8AUlcwQdsm9AoBfWbAhcZWM_2y-DMAGyH6txRVn0wuYvF80QCslA4Q9CFezn8ZcPz5t4VDSZ6E6D2Tgs9XdjAbFl8ZAQoJn0fWKPQ4odwWvR1NMFWNH8zLLNt9zx1ONKqq4dzhK4covhsWsLArkV0CfPbnGrgKwnzEaxpBonY3mu7QeRYPe3cg

Lk4YFRm2nBKw9FU7Wmf-49-k7yQrZ-_-hFyEVVfMLIzcV2LM9QNCwoCumNvO3i7sGFLvFR5NcdHH7IaXsGGrWQG3w15WB9O0eW1tEx80ChUDI52pq84eYkoKWQCOMO_ZkEuc5nMMNnnyb2C7khgI7bMDIYV7GJNKbL7MVLYt5SVM8H9J0iX3Liiqsg

XQxnM0cxsKiBGchKy6X-sWom-4gzpaAQSxkYtN3xuGmtVrfzIlzmG3Txro2FmHDPGHtbZDU5iZBPtshp9nzjmUk8_9eLpsYDyZnY_CEAJ-0s7N5OhCCl7GqWmKyAImYfDuLddaHyBmUTWM79iHt24_oD24j5J9QsyiM00Xic1dvgzh_8It2N7lWvNw

yIwRIWQemdf40x425N2YY3J4gGH1MbwYrJfPLulJ9VXQ41rb1en1lLH9fdJD-3T_Hgmsg6c_5AU13Vs4OIrQFycDvI0myT4zhyRldoXwmTv0t7ybxrozM56klgF3WspW2zDTEEYRafp4niAa7KNqGar07egd1wmWLwBLHBmUdkMhpD_n5xFk1ijSAQ2021-10-08_23.51.41.png

a0NIkjOmMXTkISb-pNkzmzAgRUoVQ1mE81XifwVKWhWB2L95dFV4N_RLlDezFZC372lb-Sf-N8dq3SJbJPilIqrIM6BAVB8EwEyO7roNA_DR0ycsNLudyBCqZH5ANR8Q9PRQe6ZsVoNn_dMlACsVJcMpDJaG8YqtOVCW3bLUQTNC-3CnNEt2PK33fg

yXCtRQ0JYQg1pWY33Q8Z2XtkNWUwzOPHGknd6rfmxUiee0KQoI90sS-c2hX4HYdUwJj7ppqJ2KJYsg-UGR9D5QqLPZAlsYJDzUO0WNx9lLH16bNTVcg8OZ_4CfMh9QiFCrFjpgADiAsxWA8Wv1T0p4W3O_JsQRX9oIxA65cdMJ5oMyZtPMiH5kVZIg

TfC60UfCs6b3trhzoDwvml59YqlQb5vi6Qx95hDAu-Z_8ecvBTlHUF2NKZM40BmQo-hFRVdqn06i-HciTsaLp1s3bclZ-YP71B3Qe_v0fmxOi-CaGWGJ5GSMeYEJK21wiY_8LXb0SCCYMFhNmy83BrgFXSa3Z1E2eEBj28GP_ZoIZ0d-RqkK6JyTpQ

5IEk6L4VTHYSFqoXgGKq6dLWD5E0zZBfN3mgbWSiR967F3Fq3AgYeh7b958Y4YHQW6IXIVnEtzFK0hhIg23RrmgSfgJruY5zMd4Ys02O_DNT4giDa6yJSRfPoszu7f29omhO0Rs967pUh8gbbcwADeOksQQxcnm_4MenboYDFhWu8ogmNYBjlAgSRA

Wno-2ufIlOZNO6vZGOcdmhrxJ3jjgvdFoYNFr0-ibajADb2HrZISDth9ZrgLfwdWYDM1kc83jaYC7yBcFIIp1VZ6eGFQ8bC5Ri0iMXytnxEdpv7AzL6eAZ2EpvBztIs1s4a5ZgOgOp9UEou0DrwPzK5GxtBEyyiwFjtsgewGfty2pvFsGD3gqSzYhA

I4kWJPzFzNvNrWwutcZCevLoS5fMotBx5DYMFUjHkNsDmIAXDiWq7bSf-SPnWoyFWDB7lbtJl6p-z5HZeA1Sk9Vb2V9NdPay8VJ87re63bTWq2pkRaHQXn3utcrgccP7XR308RQ9BuGGZIFJ4LXoFzufwY4VNbU64tassjhR1go94edcq-A9sHk-hw

Gdojy0rklz-xozOyDtWkR7ctF9TtJZOWg7dCVhkAt-SqbF6Ofolw34vo8tJwdPJN_cmUR5k8l__9IJ17wrd_1QqrFFs-q5R_6GMTojIPxC1jO5htP0Zq2tW6IomuYP_Mx7LrNWEuQoTyY2FiTWwa-9ejPTI9udF3gS2cXbF0Cn6DlkkbHzx9e6VoOggjmN6BL1Ik0sGiDaOqCRLDdh8izqMsyBOBE_gTyJkXZz7imVbWZSdaX0Z2LVckkgbo2AGFe0bQ2I5HTZLtOAhRmejSEaou5bKBXYNNr4KqPwMkiYmULFUN3ZCvFyMIFs3gRSND-gJ4NwQQC98JWLJdqOcwvkoJXk733Rr6z1cCCmoeCOxTgnul29WwrXA6xi20hTIMBknpA8Wwmzr3pRF5RL_cnZUMQVaLaXw83_E9pu3yPjKPhd7pM8X_RWy0eOiIqDxNzCXtIZNGI0zfvYyLyQI_iWdb5KYuBkSigRA_IRcXGRX0-LuaGkRQaWH346bKjFnRM7eQD1R_BvSO8GTa7IeMRpv9d0OH_BlSVL4CQEl9k0UXGAreIDOICUf2lB6nwWGN0W4fyRjYMXbewGmKcHoawUNFZvN_CO04sscu9u9VBRFfEyRxu-HNJNIn9x7aaF8gvFvnNpGwN3GoNaDqRAL6B_wXndiaz_PlecpaUh-UQ0WEGzo-msr98hIClP5lj_SO_Mybue6FxfQ1xD9ddYlfeek2_iox3jBfww59AiRA2021-06-27_14.43.26.png

ย 

2022-03-27_14.04.29.png

2022-03-27_14.12.53.png2022-03-27_14.12.56.png

ย 

"Oren Aut Mortem." said Lord Lucius Galbraith upon hearing of the passing of the Dame.

ย 

The Baron then returned to his chambers and wrote the following in his journal:

ย 

"Today, Dame Amelia Eleanora, Lieutenant of the Imperial State Army, has left us to join our fallen comrades in the Seven Skies.

ย 

She shall be remembered as Amelia, Hero of the Empire."

Sir Duncan Vuiller offers a salute to the sunset, his ghostly form twitching as he hears of his comrades falling, there was only one of them truly alive now.

Valentia vas Ruthernย looked across the gates of the Seven Skies to see a former friend, a sadden smile crossed her face.ย "Perhaps I should ask if she would want to go horseback riding with me.."

"Here at last Amelia."ย Maria smiled seeing her old friend.

"We missed you."

ย 

ย 

In the depths of Nor'asath in Draskur's Corner 2, Yvonne heard the news of her last living relative finally passing. The pain she felt losing her father, losing her brother. Nothing compared to how she felt losing her mother.ย 

As soon as the news reached her, she fled from home running as fast as her legs would take her to her only friend, Jack Teufel.ย 

@AehkajShe wrapped her arms around Jack and sobbed.ย 

"She's gone Jack, she's gone and I never got the chance to say goodbye."

Former Lieutenant of the ISA Joseph Beckett would give a salute towards the sky with a saddened face upon learning the death of Amelia. He had never spoken with her much, but she was a comrade and they had fought on several occasions together. Another one bites the dust, Joseph thought as he went into some chests to forget about all the deaths of late...

Edited by zzmarcc

A young heartlander with weary eyes would stand, watching as his old friend came into the Seven Skies to join the rest of the gang at the end of the line.

Standing within the Seven skies Sir Rev Vuiller would smile offering her a warm welcome as he smiledย "Took you long enough Amelia. Now come on vy have people waiting for vy, and someone needs to put Duncan in his place"ย a smirk formed upon the figure's face waving her alongย 

@HIGH_FIRE
ย