What’s your most schizo rp experience?

Neviah

You know what time it is besties - I’m bored as hell so comment and tell me your most schizo rp experience on lotc. 

As promised:
I believe the most schizo rp experience I had on lotc was the Kivdrona eventline - which sounds odd because it's old BUT yk me n my friend Kira wandered on over there and got a based ST to do shit with us. Ended up in another realm where Alucard (me) ended up being struck by lightning multiple times and dying. Funny thing is, he woke up right after - ALIVE. We gotta love demonic visions, eh? But, the entire events we have going with that is just pure chaos and I love it - last time, we met some lovecraftian-type monsters - pure insanity seriously... man I love Kivdrona.

Edited by Neviah
Added my own experience!

1 minute ago, satinkira said:

encountering bezaleel. you already know the story

Eh but you never gave the FULL story with details :)

Getting conjoined on Csayhn, and his first lesson as well. Bro was really confused that he had sOmEoNe ElSe in his soul

Probably when the lectors captured Aech and then tried to make me show my herald mark. Said an ST had found my herald app -wheeze-

Aech isn't a herald. 

They metad the wrong persona

20121020142600Demopan.png

Going from bombing Oren to medieval gender studies, idk man, swing sword and eat pork not sure why all them got attraction to pans 

These skeleton hands dont dscriminate

And those 'gender osmosis'

what does schizo rp mean again ? I only do slice of life rp lulz

Du Loc when I first arrived

1 hour ago, Aech said:

Probably when the lectors captured Aech and then tried to make me show my herald mark. Said an ST had found my herald app -wheeze-

Aech isn't a herald. 

They metad the wrong persona

if u didn’t play a farm tool this wouldn’t happen

find god. 

Every time I went to Du Loc on my former Haeseni Cardinal persona (R.I.P. Anders), there was always something wild going on. Especially if it involved Quentin Brae (Shorsand, I believe). First time I went to Du Loc, Quentin Brae was being drunk in the streets espousing drunk stuff. I had a look around the Lectorate keep and there were poo marks on a wall from the aftermath of a burrito. Second time I came around, some dark elf came to the front gate of their keep and offered to teach them Blackspeech to help them fight against dark creatures only for them to be shot point-blank in the chest with an arbalest and killed. Third time I came around, they were mid-fight with a herald who accidentally confessed to being a herald. A few honourable mentions: seeing Quentin Brae drunk on the roof of a building in Yong Ping yelling while trying to throw rocks at him to get him down, having Quentin Brae come by Haense's basilica to assemble a group to search for a Farfolk man named Tyrone who stole Quentin's wife.