What’s your most schizo rp experience?

Neviah

1 hour ago, Battle Unit said:

You weren't metagamed, you were interrogated for your association with ComicD's herald (and trying to get him help) prior to the attempted raid on our temple the day before. An ST was called to double check because ComicD tried hiding his marks incorrectly.

Perhaps you'd like to talk about whatever trauma you received from this roleplay experience instead of screaming this cope in discords months after.

Cam GIF - Newton Panthers Dab GIFs

Livefeed of Lectors dabbing on them folks

malin son, join for elf

When my character drank Sheeps Blood from a spooky goblet, had some spooky schizo rp for the next week

or

When I first met one of the Monks

When @gavynand I erected an entire mushroom empire and created a thriving religion that took over all of Almaris and then we realized that we imagined the whole thing and we never left cloud temple and then we realized we never logged onto the server in the first place and it was all discord dms

1 minute ago, Nozgoth said:

When @gavynand I erected an entire mushroom empire and created a thriving religion that took over all of Almaris and then we realized that we imagined the whole thing and we never left cloud temple and then we realized we never logged onto the server in the first place and it was all discord dms

i think of this everyday, it haunts me. sometimes i fall into an out of body delusional state. its all mushrooms.... all of it. I WANT IT TO STOP

In Axios, I once played my Shaman Orc who called upon the magical strength of his ancestors as he engaged in mortal combat against DPMagician's Undead Gorkil Orc. A glorious battle of faith between Krug & Iblees fought between 2 old friends that chose separate paths.

7 hours ago, Neviah said:

Ended up in another realm where Alucard (me) ended up being struck by lightning multiple times and dying. Funny thing is, he woke up right after - ALIVE.

My character Falum'Lur was also smitten by lightning and died but was resuscitated by another bolt of lightning. My orc's shaman mentor was able to attune him afterward with the Storm Elemental Spirits.

8 hours ago, Aech said:

The most schizo experience I've seen was a halfling continually misrepresenting and malding about a completely kosher RP scenario for months with the intent of appearing as a victim so that they could gain sympathy points from the ComicD fanclub.

Am I shamelessly dogpiling like one of the bloodhounds from Chateau Cheverny? Yes.
npnxCDP.png

my real answer to this post is the time i had a cookoff with krug in a kal'verak (probably weed-induced) dream sequence in which my orc chef char defeated krug in a cooking battle

12 hours ago, Aech said:

Probably when the lectors captured Aech and then tried to make me show my herald mark. Said an ST had found my herald app -wheeze-

Aech isn't a herald. 

They metad the wrong persona

Jog on bozo

One time in Axios a graven was called in to torture my character for information. Made her see horrific imagery of everyone she cared about dying in terrible, painful ways. Funnily enough, almost every single one was accurate, and they'd all already died. Dude was in my DMs after like "Damn, your character's life sucks" 

I have caused so much chaos on this thread with a single message 

ehehehehehehehhehe

mission accomplished 

5 minutes ago, Aech said:

ehehehehehehehhehe

mission accomplished 

FdbOXUMWAAA8Dw2?format=jpg&name=900x900

10 minutes ago, Aech said:

ehehehehehehehhehe

mission accomplished