What’s your most schizo rp experience?

Neviah

23 hours ago, Battle Unit said:

You weren't metagamed, you were interrogated for your association with ComicD's herald (and trying to get him help) prior to the attempted raid on our temple the day before. An ST was called to double check because ComicD tried hiding his marks incorrectly.

Perhaps you'd like to talk about whatever trauma you received from this roleplay experience instead of screaming this cope in discords months after.

Hey man, I just find it funny at this point. 

I barely even knew him or his character at that point, and for the most part I was just curious to what was happening. He played my character's daughter's dad so 

Its a story I find hilarious, so I tell it every now and then. 

And hey, I got an eye out of it :D thanks for the free eye, guys 

also you kind of make it sound like I knew he was a TOSed pedo. . . I didn't know he was a pedo, man I was 15 and a dumbass 

6 minutes ago, Jentos said:

FZy-HQpUEAAbsqk.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

tor azdroth does NOT approve this elysiumite message 

nOOOO JENTOOOS 

11 minutes ago, Jentos said:

19 minutes ago, Aech said:

I have caused so much chaos on this thread with a single message 

ehehehehehehehhehe

mission accomplished 

FZy-HQpUEAAbsqk.jpg

Hide contents

tor azdroth does NOT approve this elysiumite message

we do not approve of Aech, she is not a Tor-Azdrothian.

um well once a canonist priest tried to kidnap my character bc she was deaf and tried to arrest her uncle. Ended up being a whole thing and I think I split a political party…. OH AND THEN HE TRIED TO CRP WHILE HIGH ON METH IRL @AechDO U REMEMBER THAT

Just now, Cheese1sgrater said:

um well once a canonist priest tried to kidnap my character bc she was deaf and tried to arrest her uncle. Ended up being a whole thing and I think I split a political party…. OH AND THEN HE TRIED TO CRP WHILE HIGH ON METH IRL @AechDO U REMEMBER THAT

YES I REMEMBER THAT HOLY SHIT

Its one of those things where if I think about it too hard it becomes disturbing so I just joke it off 

well 

im a god 

thats all 

The time my wood elf got sacrificed by a man called "The Frog" who was a big frog and used my soul to make some kind of golem I think? I dunno I was like 15.

52 minutes ago, EmiliainWonderland said:

The time my wood elf got sacrificed by a man called "The Frog" who was a big frog and used my soul to make some kind of golem I think? I dunno I was like 15.

IT WAS THE WONKS

Just about all of Moliana's interactions with Bloodstalk's Djinn

And Ilaria thinking she was meant to be given to the Red Prince when she was a kiddo, still sometimes goes on freak mode 

My elf got eaten alive by a dark-magic elf. 

And then drank her blood, and kept her husk as an empty shell.

Shit was too wack NOT to PK.

Uh maybe when my one elf wanted to go on a peaceful outing with her roommate family in Luciensburg when it was still alive and immediately got stopped because one of the roomies was a ghost and they hated ghosts. Anyways three of the roomies got killed and she got her tongue cut off~

playing this server

On 10/24/2022 at 10:52 PM, Asutto said:

malin son, join for elf

elf son for join malin

participating in a self teach altar event for earth evocation 2 weeks into the server so that my friend could learn magic. we entered and i had already started with a bad foot by straight up jumping into the void and then my friend decided to go my little pony friendship is the strongest magic on the event npcs, who ended up bashing a rock into my friend's character and pking them for falling off to the void. then i lost my character's hand and a shaman did some weird shit to fix it.

good times!

In Cnor, charged with my horse at some big beefy fire-breathing Spook who then One Punched my horse into a tree while some dude with no eyes shot a concussive arrow at the ground and knocked me off the horse and into the shadow realm. 😔