What’s your most schizo rp experience?

Neviah

2 hours ago, WaveLincoln said:

In Cnor, charged with my horse at some big beefy fire-breathing Spook who then One Punched my horse into a tree while some dude with no eyes shot a concussive arrow at the ground and knocked me off the horse and into the shadow realm. 😔

I saw that in global OOC!

I would personally say that my most schizo rp experience on Lotc was when Ledicort d'Azor kidnapped his daughter Adeline with ISA guards, took her to the middle of nowhere, and proceeded to behead her because she wanted to marry a commoner. I wasn't apart of it irp, but man oh man was that edgy af!

3 hours ago, Samler said:

I saw that in global OOC!

LMAO BRO I kept forgetting to change between channels ;-; 

when i was in kivdrona, the 2nd event i went to, we just instantly died because of the storm that fizzled out all types of magic and could not be escaped :/ :/

i once fought a wall creature with du loc people. and got crushed by it. it was terrible.

watched a child attempt to take on pirates. a cannonball struck a tree and crushed him to death instantly like two feet in front of me

ehrendil talking to a disembodied mechanical head from another dimension inside of a transient mushroom being that crossed across multiple dimensions and absorbs souls. wild. that same mushroom stole part of his brain... which he now has in a jar.

Edited by DrunkFailure
elaboration

On 10/27/2022 at 2:10 PM, Jihnyny said:

Being dropped into a shit pit in du loc and trying to climb out of it irply with my goblin

That was you? ******* kek.

So, as you all know, I've got kind of a grudge about TheDragonsRoost. When I met the guy, he was doing some edgy Elven Roleplay in Atlas, being the pretentious fucker he was.

I remember some Orcish guy (or a demented Human, I don't remember lol) literally came over and placed a hat on his head that said "Prithee, be patient with I, for I am deranged." in what was basically the LOTC version of "Please be patient I have Autism". Needless to say, his reaction on stream was worth its weight in gold.

There's also the time where some teenage girl tried to off herself because ICly, my character who was a soldier in Carolustadt (Atlas-era Orenatus) gave her the dressing down of a lifetime for trespassing. 

Needless to say, since that point, I've been in favour of LOTC raising the minimum age requirement to 17. 

my favourite rp experience was back in Anthos when i bought my first plot of land for 1500 right by the side of the orc capital that replaced kingston, think it was krugston or smthing dont remember, then i roleplayed making brews, was rly fun

another cool experience was when i was fighting onslaughted on a setherien servantcharacter, think it was harbinger or smthing, i powergamed a lot but it was really fun!

1 hour ago, Man of Respect said:

my favourite rp experience was back in Anthos when i bought my first plot of land for 1500 right by the side of the orc capital that replaced kingston, think it was krugston or smthing dont remember, then i roleplayed making brews, was rly fun

another cool experience was when i was fighting onslaughted on a setherien servantcharacter, think it was harbinger or smthing, i powergamed a lot but it was really fun!

You're more schizo RP experience was when Eath'Lur defeat Hu-din and the Dark Shaman Kulgarok for the Rexdom. That was a banger moment in your character's life lmao

17 minutes ago, 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖚𝖘𝖍 said:

You're more schizo RP experience was when Eath'Lur defeat Hu-din and the Dark Shaman Kulgarok for the Rexdom. That was a banger moment in your character's life lmao

oh yeah that was sick af, almost everyone supported me there

I think it was the only coup moved by RP reasons, I only did it cos divine was dark shaman

Ended up being rex for 1-2 weeks in the end lol

Du loc hero events. Nothing else to say.

9177a319cc56d6dfc08b4f40c8bc8146.gif

Infiltrating and disabling siege weapons undetected on Red Faith Paradon, Donovan Ruric.

Spoiler

Reference: