UNION OF THE RAVEN AND THE CROW

Lmcfc

UNION OF  THE RAVEN AND THE CROW

THE MARRIAGE OF LORD BALDRUM COLBORN TO LADY ANASTASIA LUDOVAR

V1Oq3SsLxPr3kLwfNKbgurFd2OFKX03OrCeiaNsydEyDU7mJ3yxAOhTha56Abpyd3sIJS-w_aRWLcaJhPwzrsjw01GhxoiMuwDlCQAy8n5v7gWhDcrelPg-Ixbhy5_xmSbomO4Z1Mf-o0CJ4GFM6FnK1RkS4h-v_vl-PM7Nsp4xgQ4JR1m2iUbcxsgD5h7iHFzIJ_HwW0nTmLwqhGm8kfjB9c32STZrPIdWao3OoQ0GN-VTpx0C9jt_mjBlbZ2VZglIofuI6GHTBqaS6-bFfnnJy8f56qBscnEKmuN-KHE8keuL2O9P8-J6rOBwqBfJat82T_SeKxSfXRr2Ldj6X3yhGQ41G45T0kHIusW3QezKkOPwL3eaQ

13th  of Tov Ag Yermey, 448 E.S.

After their fateful first meeting during the Lifstala Lovers chase, the couple have quickly fallen for each other, and followed by that, a prolonged period of courting has taken place. During that time, Lord Colborn had given Lady Ludovar her Verevka belt, and afterwards he had eaten the Lok during their Betrothal Feast. Thus, the plans of a wedding had started.

The private wedding will take place at Karosgard Basilica. A joust will be held after the ceremony at the Viscounty of Bethlenen where drinks will be served as well. The winner of the joust will be granted the prize of 500 minas.

[i] Attached to the invitation is a time and date [i]

[OOC]

Sunday, 30th of october 4pm est/ 8pm gmt, Basilica of Haense

Invitations where issued to the following

His Royal Majesty, King Karl III

His Lordship, Emil Barclay, and his noble Peerage.

Her Ladyship, Niamh Baruch, and her noble Peerage. 

His Grace, Aleksandr var Ruthern, and His noble Peerage.

His Lordship, Wilhelm Morovar, and his noble Peerage.

Her Excellency, Adele Ludovar, and her noble Peerage.

His Lordship, Maric Colborn, and his noble Peerage.

His Lordship, Aurik Bishop, and his noble Peerage.

His Lordship, Sviatoslav Godunov, and his noble Peerage.

The House of de Leuven.

Felix Weiss, and his family. 

Euleriphis Livarai de Melphestaus.

Lung-Luan.

Diana Gwen Merith Morgaine.

Emerentia Colette Othaman.

All members of the Brotherhood of Saint Karl.

SIGNED,

Her Excellency, Adele Emma Ludovar, Lady Justiciar of Hanseti-Ruska, Countess of Otistadt, Viscountess of Sezwesk, Baroness of Juliksburg, Lady of Ricksburg, Kastellan of Domestic Trade, Kastellan of Labour 

iDmDFCEm5zh_B91GUMAThQTkrJeGxh2oU4i0FzVrLUUTafVVErJ3ziRGDd7e65nCBIecIkHY8jwojx-Po_lg2JQ8nMIfWi7nriQm00XvmZJ-hy3yMZ0fVgt-UP3yoIJNUHtRI9RRfLMROu7gU_lpNT0zSydev4mPPXUtRC38y2ndEi3kV7kPl61GPA

Her Ladyship, Ada Natalya Colborn, Heiress of Venzia, and Owner of the Goat’s Lookout Tavern

unknown.png

Her Ladyship, Anastasia Parvana Ludovar

Gsp2oyKrh6Kbz544VF41IDZ_gqZUa5u2yIggzpTL-DsFk4_BYK0-QkmrCuUI0j1k9wOsMJbuUjUYl37TYb3mWpGcSkgpgInpO981L477RZ1km5Zjf4BszchVuxuLKc8PMd1DJX_dVtOq2yEmNADLUD6jW1tIIIL-nYeCj8XFYQRCwrY_I6dhxgPBBQ

His Lordship, Baldrum Carr Ingvar Colborn

zrmxMWv0AAw7khhwAp6jXosElJRYJdT6PCCxOoTWJZe_3zc3yiX_bVhjccbva7do3aMul2MDJsvdQGld7iMAjXHe0orMoaRETR4k34_6etM4O4QtMxMELj5lAj1_qtBU5GRzwM9X8eVZjK2IbqT0F9jDDJyN0z14q7EpV-GNcsAp_qaVGNdbD0SySQ

Spoiler

credit to smol_beans and gus for help on the post.

Edited by Lmcfc
clocks went back ;-;

Baldrum Colborn nods to his fiancee as the missive was published "I bet this joust will be epic. I want to see my BSK friends coming along to win some minas."

6 minutes ago, Kaladin Stormblessed said:

Baldrum Colborn nods to his fiancee as the missive was published "I bet this joust will be epic. I want to see my BSK friends coming along to win some minas."

Anastasia Ludovar would chuckle to her fiance as she gives him a pat on the head "oh? really? well vy better get preparing if this joust of vyrs will be so epic."

Felix Weiss held the invitation in his hands and smirked widely. "Lots of weddings of late. Ea can't wait for my own soon enough. Ea'll be there for the both of them." 

[!] Emelie Ada Rousile smiled brightly as she glanced at the missive "Ai, you've done it ana, it'll be my turn next hm?" she asked while glancing over to a certaint someone @Diogen

A lone Druii' sits between the giant roots of the Mother Cerridwens tree, his eyes closed in meditation as he focuses upon the voice of nature around him. Alas! Soon this focus had been disturbed by a loud and somewhat obnoxious chirping of a small carrier pigeon. Upon reading the note the Hei-Zhu softly smiled.

"Ah dear Aspects, never i liked the confines of a church... But ill be sure to come by and at least congratulate the pair. Sia would want me too."