A Wonderful Union

ErikAzog

A Marriage between Arkent and Novellen

jxWKEJHtA4TrWtduY-rr3QMnfJgzz2xShesznY0_XwNob1scSumft5NslogJIA8wFU0gXomknFBA0KaaJnTdWa0PH8uQ8GeQgQETECvtFp40UWvudy2T98XTKaIXqWyGdLOC1q9gmALKZmoKeLavvBGtsvdJRcOHvenDQq6zr-0AnQZBNXqqQFlOhg

IMG_3696.jpg

The Households of Arkent and Novellen would like to announce the marriage of the Viscount Peter Benedict d'Arkent to Her Royal Highness, Augustina Therosia. Finding each other through their love, they extend an invitation to all peers, citizens and allies of the Kingdom of Balian are welcomed to attend the ceremony at the church of Balian. The festivities of this joyous union will begin with a tournament to be held in the arena below in within the City of Atrus. It will be sponsored by the House of Arkent and Novellen with a very generous prize. The prize will be announced at the start of the tournament, contact the Viscount Peter d'Arkent through the aviary if you wish to partake. ((Or discord))

jxWKEJHtA4TrWtduY-rr3QMnfJgzz2xShesznY0_XwNob1scSumft5NslogJIA8wFU0gXomknFBA0KaaJnTdWa0PH8uQ8GeQgQETECvtFp40UWvudy2T98XTKaIXqWyGdLOC1q9gmALKZmoKeLavvBGtsvdJRcOHvenDQq6zr-0AnQZBNXqqQFlOhg

Specialized Invited are sent to:
HIS ROYAL MAJESTY, the King of Balian, @Imperium
HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS, Crown Prince of the Kingdom of Balian, Count of Monteres, Alexandros Casimir @Shmeepicus
HIS HIGHNESS, the Archduke-consort of Petra, @Eddywilson2
HER HIGHNESS, the Princess Royal of Balian, @PrettyCuteAnna
HER HIGHNESS, Princess of Balian, @SapphirePool
Lady Johanne Vuiller, @tadabug2000
Lord Viktor Ruthern, @Aehkaj
Lady Catherine Huntshill, @SapphirePool
Lord Lucius Galbraith, @sergisala
Lord Drako Darkwood, @HIGH_FIRE
Lord Ragnar Mosu, @MisterBlitzkrieg

The Company of Balian

Astrid and Bolvar

IN NOMINEI DEI
HIS LORDSHIP, Viscount Peter Benedict d’Arkent
HER ROYAL HIGHNESS, Princess Augustina Theorosia of Balian, “The Snapdragon Princess”

OOC INFO:

10/26/2022

Tournament starts at 5pm EST
Ceremony on Wednesday 6pm EST

Erik Azog#0001

Drako receives his invite with a grin on his face as he scans it “The captain is finally getting married, I’m very pleased for them blth”

Just now, annanicole__ said:

Princess Augustina sends him an invitation!

Ser Owyn is glad he finally got his invitation! 

Lady Winnifred de Reanoux would sigh as her oldest friend did not invite her to her wedding! "Perhaps she has forgotten?"  @annanicole__

Just now, Marshi said:

Lady Winnifred de Reanoux would sigh as her oldest friend did not invite her to her wedding! "Perhaps she has forgotten?"  @annanicole__

Princess Augustina also sends her the invitation! 

Viorica vas Ruthern scoffed upon receiving the news from a nearby courtier at Vidaus, an angry glance spared towards the wall as she ranted to it angrily.

“Shame on you, Lord d’Arkent, for tarnishing my sister’s honour and breaking her heart. For shame.

The Princess Mariya, daughter of Augustina and soon to be step-daughter of Peter hiccuped out a nervous breath. The six year old clutched at her new Otter plush, sitting within the pews of the church as she murmured out prayers hoping this all goes well!

Clara Vernhart frowns "Jerk and liar. Don't care. Good luck to them both" walked off trying to fix pieces in her own life

Fallon Bishop sighs but smile "I barely knew him so understandable I am not invited, ah well I send them best wishes" begins to plan some events

"I will be there." said Lucius upon reading the missive