The Bogatyr Test of Giovanna Bella

The Knights Table

THE BOGATYR TEST

GIOVANNA BELLA

MOCVaCxBU0MfxZNxxYpP8vOGtnBDI4UjQuIWqwWnu5qctcxueiIkDF1IMA7rjCiIg1rJ3WHFYBHZglPMEEdQxq0vvNrVNRX-gMvq9pJR-B5j06wsnpx1yDgrjWAl5SQ78RDvjy64

RDyx1L1sifrlbvL_CtZp-zL4XvOw554pjUfY8j5T

MOCVaCxBU0MfxZNxxYpP8vOGtnBDI4UjQuIWqwWnu5qctcxueiIkDF1IMA7rjCiIg1rJ3WHFYBHZglPMEEdQxq0vvNrVNRX-gMvq9pJR-B5j06wsnpx1yDgrjWAl5SQ78RDvjy64

I5MFi638AyOhvkUYpWJUQ1BFqK0o_6qUeK3iHR-zLR99A1GSUO07dWPz42AP8ZhpdfWpc9371JaOvgWbh5fR6PeFCjiKZDujBtZNuR33zc5Emhja8wmCGMhsbN41b04RlTVGBSEd

KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM

Issued by 

Ser Walton

On this 12th of Joma ag Umund of 448 E.S.

Giovanna Bella came to me some time ago to learn the art of swordsmanship and etiquette. As a page,  Giovanna put in a hundred percent effort in learning and adhering to what I had to teach her. Giovanna steadily learned and perfected her swordsmanship, mannerisms and etiquette to that which befits a Knight of The Order of the Crow. As a squire she continued to prove her worth and eagerness to press forward, passing her trials with relative ease. A few saints days ago when the Brotherhood of Saint Karl traveled further north to face off against the inferi, Giovanna proved herself once more. She showed her compassion for her comrades, spacial awareness and selflessness in the heat of battle, all traits befitting a valiant Knight.

We therefore permit the squire, Giovanna Bella, to proceed forward with her Bogatyr test. The Bogatyr test will put everything she has learnt under my tutelage to task. Giovanna is to visit the fledgling Oracle, Viorica, to be given her test. We pray for her safe return and may GOD guide her hand.