APPOINTMENT OF AN ORACLE KNIGHT

The Knights Table

THE ORACLE KNIGHT

MOCVaCxBU0MfxZNxxYpP8vOGtnBDI4UjQuIWqwWnu5qctcxueiIkDF1IMA7rjCiIg1rJ3WHFYBHZglPMEEdQxq0vvNrVNRX-gMvq9pJR-B5j06wsnpx1yDgrjWAl5SQ78RDvjy64

RDyx1L1sifrlbvL_CtZp-zL4XvOw554pjUfY8j5T

MOCVaCxBU0MfxZNxxYpP8vOGtnBDI4UjQuIWqwWnu5qctcxueiIkDF1IMA7rjCiIg1rJ3WHFYBHZglPMEEdQxq0vvNrVNRX-gMvq9pJR-B5j06wsnpx1yDgrjWAl5SQ78RDvjy64

I5MFi638AyOhvkUYpWJUQ1BFqK0o_6qUeK3iHR-zLR99A1GSUO07dWPz42AP8ZhpdfWpc9371JaOvgWbh5fR6PeFCjiKZDujBtZNuR33zc5Emhja8wmCGMhsbN41b04RlTVGBSEd

KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM

Issued by 

Ser Walton

On this 2nd of Joma ag Umund of 448 E.S.

It has been a tradition for Crow Knights to receive their final quest from the famed and mysterious Oracle of the Krusev woods but such is becoming more and more difficult. Since the Krusev woods became plagued by the Dobrov menace, the Oracle has rarely been sighted and has not been seen since the woods were reclaimed. I believe it prudent that we continue this tradition as the Oracle does not only guide our young squires to their Bogatyr test, but also offers us their wisdom and knowledge.

If Franz remains mobile and is able to climb the hill to our fortress, he might still offer us insight but shall not be our primary source. I have decided to name Viorica vas Ruthern as the Oracle-Knight. Whilst not an official Oracle of the Crown’s court, Viorica will be the Oracle of the Order of the Crow and shall offer us her guidance on many future matters.

Viorica is permitted to adorn the plate of a Crow Knight but may not be referred to as a Knight, she is permitted a seat at the Knight’s Table and can bring up and vote on any issues that has been brought before it.