I AM THE PALEBEAST

Nozgoth

Spoiler

cheeky doors reference in there!

[!] A notice was nailed to many walls - foremostly those in Balian.

4uwL9ILqOy8Ye3i_pP4NRmDwB-f6gZJ7eVxwnjlDEud8WSZel5uK-Luu6tvDof9pdnSOVkTIUfaEePZMn3lo0brMiIr8ZRCZO8YkoibJrqB1t3iT83Vi91a3viQ7-jnV30jlQRFDkHRigiaJcI4R4HXgec33TscajvNNFtRaI6B9vdLlsJ1uASJVyA

The dog is in love with a snake!

I AM THE PALEBEAST

To those that detest me:

I Am The Palebeast,

Man of this World,

Man of Ur-Aegisia,

A dog trapped in the flesh of Man,

Frail and cornered; weeping,

Lice and mites frantically leaping,

And the dog is in love with a snake!

One evening he awoke in a house of paintings,

The walls were covered in paintings,

Paintings that told tales of love and war,

Paintings of him,

For he had no true name.

A horrible monster was whining beside him,

Bloody tears dripped down its face,

The walls were infernal, red cages,

Its face was old, sickly, wrinkled…

I fell to the rotting wood floor,

I let my skin feel the sharp, hissing blood,

The beast was pale gold, glazed and shrunken,

And we were afraid to touch it.

I bid you good tidings and love from the God, that which is, was, and forever will be; for the Lord is grand and vast, and though pretend as we might, we may never truly know, for we cannot even fathom what it means to truly know.

I am the Palebeast, and I speak the word of the God: To those who detest me, know that your hatred does not go unrewarded. How could you know of my nature, and still scramble and pray upon my demise? Know that in your hatred, you only give worship to my name. For the tree at which you pray bears no fruit - could you be any more blind? I am the Palebeast, and you are responsible for my existence. In the black nativity of thought and cycle, I was born, and your hands are responsible.

Revel not in thoughtless, egoic hatred. For it was you that said I could not exist without it! And yet I know that you will never heed my wisdom, so you will continue as you will. I will laugh and make mockery of you!

I am the Palebeast, and I have spoken. 

Edited by Nozgoth

i hate you.

"THE PALEBEAST!" some peasant man screams, frothing at the mouth. "I HATE THE PALEBEAST!"

Deep in the woods, beneath heaps of rubble and moss, a time worn bed stirs. Tattered sheets tear and the frame creaks as the coffin placed upon it shudders. Rotten wood splinters and cracks beneath the heave-ho of the rising tide within. Rats scurry from their nest below this forgotten shelter, and even the spiders cower in the rafters. The cold tranquility of the bedroom becomes a sudden tempest as the immaculate - ethereally preserved - casket quakes to life in the dark.

The low rumble of its host grows louder and louder until clawed hands finally throw the lid open, flooding the forgotten chamber with dust. 

The Heir of Illia wakes from what he meant to be a century of slumber. 

Screaming.

For even in dreams, he was not safe from the truth.

((Scream ref:))

"i am the palebeast i am the palebeast i am the palebeat... what is the palebeast?" wonders a young moravar

Wolfgang de Vilain widened his eyes as he read the missive in his keep.

"I wonder if this Palebeast is aware of the mass amount of hate it is getting." He said to himself.

"Oh? The Palebeast is an actual being and not just a bedtime story? huh, who knew!" A random count spoke as he continued drinking his wine, very surprised and intrigued.