The Prayer 

Thoughts Of An Aaunian

RHH-y18JCyHPb8ySjtZuUj-nurdudrjIluFgZAN5JfuKHECoLPWfJmDu8RwbvCd6DJSMGfvuXEpHibL22MsHElIhPup0OL9Yh69S3hVuLC1CrOh2uKdW-wq1uL23K3P75-MWNrDuyLFweHlljg 

Written and printed by Eleanore Wilhelmine von Wexler

2oth of Snow’s Maiden, 1895

yrP0wgIHSJetn6HNyUFzQysj8HN6pQ77wQm3NaOdGnkzbAshq_8ovqdGn_MqPozv8voF_Fm0E-AY8FmE1sPt5GrT-RNFLKhKiPzpOuTGFNOu2sn6O4zvAsaDmh0oRn9Ltoq-0kIe5fGEoKLLrA

qQHmt-SpXl-7y59tGFic_G_BMgmcsEQIZyHZ0-iXszLcJl_oJBTnB5XfkowoZlq0Fvy1aPEvl7F9flpvRl_s0RV9rBNOO9wLI6a5zCwyg7f3-aSMEOvidfVjh5d0WtOK5juoZGZ8_-pBp2xfkEnlYdXHk6varMztDkvtyxwIcYi2SEa9VEh67P69JQ

The Dame of Artois by Heloise Therese; 1824

yrP0wgIHSJetn6HNyUFzQysj8HN6pQ77wQm3NaOdGnkzbAshq_8ovqdGn_MqPozv8voF_Fm0E-AY8FmE1sPt5GrT-RNFLKhKiPzpOuTGFNOu2sn6O4zvAsaDmh0oRn9Ltoq-0kIe5fGEoKLLrA   

What would God think when seeing two lords like this? A Baron and a King fighting and accusing each other of unholy actions against the church and his very will? I implore my King and the Baron of Acre to stop these accusations. If there are any true actions which are unholy and suspicious; seek out the assistance of the church. As only the authority is the church and god himself; they may deem things unholy or something which is demonic and villainous. Being the enforcer, judge, and executioner. I implore both the King of Aaun and the Baron of Acre to simply focus upon their conflicts, which moves upon my next subject.

I beg that both lords and lords under my liege the King recognize the innocents which shall be pulled onto this conflict. I ask that both sides pray to God for forgiveness. Even I shall do this; even when I will be pulled to fight fellow men of God for my King; I still fear the wrath of god for murdering a fellow man upon the bases to fight for land. Never was this a conflict of faith but a political one. I do not pray for the death of the Baron or anyone within Acre even when they are my enemies. As in the end we are all creations of God. Even when we express our passion for our faith; human greed still runs through our veins. The need to get power; to have fame and wealth is a known fact about our kind. Humanity passionate for our love of god and our own; forever corrupted by this eternal sin. 

So hear my prayer through these words. I pray for the souls of myself and fellow Aaunians fighting the Acreans. I pray for the souls of the Acreans fighting my fellow Aaunian men and women. As we shall all be murders in the end. Ending lives for the will of our lieges. My heart burns for Aaun, but more for the well being of my fellow humans. My heart weeps for the thought of ending another life so I may please my king and follow his will. I know this shall be the same thought of every person who is dragged to fight for their lieges. Even when blood shall be spilt upon the soil of the old regime; I hope for a day when both of our peoples shall be able to move on from this conflict and become unified through our faith. Even when the hound shall meet the dragon; both shall bleed and weep. For the passion of their hopes and dreams in this world. I pray for us all. 

FJc11ZgPQvgcxsSR-G9T6GQGKX2rnIOGoiYvm7qrucl8_qMut6T31eB4ApA9cFDQ15JyEELQKk-pZ5mABuit4l9dYOyYQ99MqxoMNRtWqkfNHI3ZL-BdYk4gMEu8imwg9pEsgf7hwAjPdW5DUw

GOD BLESS,

Lady von Wexler

Eleanore Wilhelmine von Wexler

Ser Fynn von Wexler would nod as he read the written open letter. He would give a nod and would say "Well spoken mein sister."

Edited by TheWaffleEater2