The Last to Break the Chains

AgentofDeath13

The Last to Break the Chains

The 18th of the Snow’s Maiden, 100 SA

XaNnAvc54EkBfTYEe0MLSYrGPSgycDXykEtJJu1oNZTx92iyKMhXSBRX0czoOvlstnqW_rQKkCBzlhIt5gxh52UjARUq016mWMrkNDCVFLmmAt3TGr4-Qoy-SZbGzmo_UelUex4AOVzzFwdjW0Gc0qlLH2UiWtVPdTHgIkl-TduO_egMT0SAnlPoNlR7rg PlUdP2_DO4LjKRA7DDCKAhJhuX2vAczuLryhrrXAKQNCLTKj7mwROG3Ohve0ghSTu8GjgbsDACHDESbDAVkiRMbvjCpmTDTloMikm5597jZQDpzYZxwBfRUQ-m9Dnb7MoLsGGwrJ3BVMcJyII_TWwhkuZSGFzIO6zzLUywRgdZfEC9qbTThJeOIzLwGPWA

~ The Thoughts of this Prince~

Malin'or as an entity has all but vanished in the eyes of the Mali who once pledged allegiance to it. The premise will live on in the hearts and minds of those who claim there is "no king but Malin," but Amaethea as a nation will not endorse a falsified High Prince, one who is not elected by those who rule. You can allege it, but you're nevertheless the High Prince of nothing. Amaethea will perceive sovereignty and, like our Mali'ker and Mali'aheral brothers, we will unshackle ourselves from the bonds that bind us to this union. So, as Prince Royarch, I, Acanthus Onar Daesmon Silma, reclaim my title of High Prince of Amaethea, as the title has been utilized by this crown since the time of Aegrothond, and with the light of Malin scorching above our city walls and the ideologies of Malin'or in our consciences, we will continue to devote our time and expertise to justify making Amaethea the haven for all that it has always been.

Uell ito Maruthiran,

HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS, Acanthus Onar Daesmon Silma, High Prince of Elvendom & Amaethea,

HER ROYAL HIGHNESS, Alaesia Prisgoth Ithelanen, High Princess of Elvendom & Amaethea

~ Daring claims ~

Claiming the title High Prince of Malin'or among counselors and elder monarchs without the blessing or comprehension of Malin'or's fashion discloses you to be a dullard. Daring claims befall your utterances, - I admire your desire to preserve what was once considered to be an admiring unity among elves before it fell into the wrong hands of heirs seeking to write their name into history. However, implying to be the High Prince of Malin'or while lacking support is an offense.

Signed,

Sarya Elathana Tundrak, Princess of the Mali’fenn

"As it should be, Amaethea will never bow to false kings, and murderers at that". The youthful ame said with a smile as he read this missive, intent to support the Prince of Amaethea.

Connak gazes upon the missive with an odd quirk of his brow. Yawning he finishes it off, the sleepy 'fenn simply befuddled by it's contents.

"Oh, hmm. I suppose, yeah, maybe. Is this-Yes, yes it is. They're finally gone, thank Wyvurn."

Upon reading the missive Floria starling hummed quietly as she sipped her tea "well i saw this coming... and good riddance our high prince has made the best choice" the elfess spoke to no one in particulars she set the missive down and leaned back sipping her sea again as butterflies gently hovered around or sat on top of her head 

"what's done is done, it is sad it had to be this way, however, this is also for the best now" Jarad said handing kosher @Pancho a drink "What do you think Llir?" 

We stand by his highness, we stand with both unity and truth, This is our home.”

an Heir stands as she holds a hand over her chest as she stares of the crescent shield with the COA stamped on it.

“This is the path we choose.”

“mit händen wir Unser schicksal”

Relnol chuckled. “High Prince in a nation that has a lesser population than Nor’Asath.”

“What a surprise, the ‘Fenn betray us.” Valindra yawned from her quarters in the Celia’nor palace. “Oh well. They were good meatshields while they lasted. I told you so, Valyris!” The elf hollered up to the room of the Princess, sporting a smug lil grin.