THE APPOINTMENT OF A NEW KNIGHT PARAMOUNT

GMRO

CHANGING OF THE GUARD

THE APPOINTMENT OF A NEW KNIGHT PARAMOUNT

bh-jGt0Nv2Vty_szaQ7pBBqhBJ_uAMsoBmfB9mOWTt64guy-BXVPRKSQ6bCGRlhCZvh0oFBS-3ij-85Cobqm1RrkTLLLLwlU6iAc4-OCONCWYaPOEPTnup5DREujmjfbPKuhC6hifIoWPLakvGSK0Ra8tNt7knRzDqx0MVxk_nSjxQAzWFGyctrn8Q

KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM

Issued by the

CROWN

On this 13th day of WZUVAR AG BYVCA of 449 E.S.

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV AG EDLERVIK,

The Knights of Haense flourished under the leadership of Ser Walton “The Wall” for a number of years in continuing the story set forth by my father Sigismund III and the knight Paramounts before him as those first knights of King Barbov once did as Bogatyr also. At a grand age, Ser Walton has found many new knights and squires for the realm's protection and left it in a good place for his successor to continue to see it thrive. After deliberation, the Crown formally wishes to appoint Ser Conrad Barclay to the position of Knight Paramount to further grow the knightly orders.

May he serve long and serve well, for the Crown wishes him the most success in the position. The Crown does therefore call Ser Conrad to enter into the final ceremony of the Knight Paramount in the Drowning of the Blades. Previously unallowed for Ser Walton due to the constraint of the beasts inhabiting the Krusev forest, we are now afforded the chance to fulfil the ceremony once more.

IV JOVEO MAN

His Royal Majesty KARL III by the Grace of Godan, King of Hanseti and Ruska, Grand Hetman of the Army, Prince of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik and Ulgaard, Duke of Carnatia and Vanaheim, Margrave of Korstadt, Rothswald and Vasiland, Count of Alban, Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Markev, Nenzing, Torun, and Toruv, Viscount of Varna, Baron of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, Thurant and Astfield, Lord of the Westfolk, Protector of the Highlanders, etcetera.

Ser Reinhardt Barclay smiles as he reads the royal announcement, and goes to find the newly appointed Knight Paramount. He offered him a ice cold beer “Congratulations Ser Conrad @ColdestPepsi, du have come along way from that wiry boy who had one hell of throwing arm, ich pray for success in dein tenure.”

"As a Page I looked up to you, as a Squire I mentored under you, as a Knight I served along side you, and now I shall be directed by you." The Savoyard Knight did smile a large Sun's smile. "I look forward to all of the strength you shall bring the knights, both on an off the battlefield."

A wicked thing stowed and strode along the hallways and corridors of Haense, stumbling upon the royal announcement gripped within gloved hands. Hissing and muttering odd incantations under the breath, she'd slip away once more into the darkness - tossing away what was now a hunk of ice to be buried away and forgotten in the snowy North.