A Call to the Fishermen

High_On_Math

Spoiler

Carl sighed happily.  Yesterday was so stormy.  He thought he'd have to cancel the fishing expedition. But fortunately, today was such a clear, bright, and sunny day.  It's time to go fishing!

[!] A missive is pinned on notice boards across Almaris.

"Hello! My name's Carl Floop.  I'm a professional fisherman going on an expedition into the Western coast to find the biggest, coolest fish I can find.  It would be my pleasure to take you along for the ride.  Show up at that weird-lookin' city named "Sulianpoli" that lies just outside of Krugmar between the Giant Cactus and the volcano.  I hope to see you there!

- Carl Floop"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What: Fishing

When: Begins 3 P.M. EST on Saturday, 10/29/2022

Where: Meets at Sulianpoli (It's right near Krugmar.If you cant find it, DM me)

Warning: Do not attempt unless you are an experienced fisherman.  Carl will not be held liable for any deaths experienced on this trip.

Hosted by: TheBeagle

TheTruthIsOutThere#5784

Edited by High_On_Math

"Fishing?!" The young Mali'Ame grinned eagerly as he read the missive. "Ti! Of course, I'm attending! I love fishing!" He now excitedly ran towards the tavern to show his fellow Atoll Grove inhabitants the missive. 

RIP Carl Floop