THE DRAGON’S UNION

Harald

THE DRAGON’S UNION

17th of Godfrey's Triumph

1897 / 29 B.A

wWuww2EXF-Tc-O90qC2jyOvfLsVjNCAywm3J1nASjv1wIzfVeacbhp2trbKxsV7ocu6SwmL0H4ZwzPjknRxmLbF_WIxEqyRA_Mw-f1iawwBdu1d10ZjRC0xiLu_yOyKJQo90HNKQBsuNFlDLeVDVUS_o_HN9zK0zEJUFKP1uiU5QXqyzXCUWjW12HA

gE6ac_s2NaxkEtduqqtXvfbcJq1F5WqMnsZa8YinCn65WT_dKxAbefBD4LcZR8pI2e0EBs2cDHEuXAiyuMwTNxYSfYAEsxnvqy0wny0OhBm3uGqJfke0FxhWFZSAEcqFf7I5P05zfSiI4rrQtwDhkcqWBWX1HcrMeoqBQl123J_Pu6h-6ZZmBj7Nlw

eVa7AGQFCjyYOX4xLEEpTdI9nsXYK3a5q8dgiBYdTMMheR58ECmYAEXfCdxLOehgD-123_PqObIgtD4e_SveelVYl0t27Wfk779GZswio--7voLoayYdeC6ofRLiBOrP61Hj1hqM6JRVslsv-rBTlq_k0i5VhKIJLgr24aEJXQf5hxq0YlTBs4xT9A

wWuww2EXF-Tc-O90qC2jyOvfLsVjNCAywm3J1nASjv1wIzfVeacbhp2trbKxsV7ocu6SwmL0H4ZwzPjknRxmLbF_WIxEqyRA_Mw-f1iawwBdu1d10ZjRC0xiLu_yOyKJQo90HNKQBsuNFlDLeVDVUS_o_HN9zK0zEJUFKP1uiU5QXqyzXCUWjW12HA

It please us to officially invite our family, friends and allies to the union between Gwendel Victor Simon Vilac and her Royal Highness, Princess Persephone Maxima Novellen within the home of the bride. The marriage itself is going to take place within the Basilica La Sorella of Balian. After the ceremony a celebration shall take place within the city where a few games shall be hosted as well as a feast by the tavern.

The bride and groom as well as their respected family’s hopes to see as many of their friends and allies joining us upon this blessed day.

Formal Invitations are Sent to:

His Royal Majesty, King John I of Balian

His Royal Majesty, Karl III Barbanov, Koeng of Haenseti-Ruska

Her Grace, Renilda I of Petra

His Grace, Constantine Antion Novellen of Petra

His Royal Highness Alexandros Casimir,

His HighnessGeorg Sigismund, The Grand Prince of Haenseti-Ruska

Lady Victoria Anastasie Vasile

Our Fair City, The Kingdom of Balian and its citizens

The Fair City of Petra

Our Esteemed Allies, The Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska and its citizens

Our Esteemed Allies, the Grand Kingdom of Urguan and its citizens

Our Esteemed Allies, the Rashidun Sheikhdom and its citizens

His Excellency, the Constable, Baron Peter D’Arkent of Turin and his pedigree

His Excellency, Ser Sebastien Ashford de Savoie

Laurelai Komnenos

Ipera Varoche

Viorica Barrow

Clementine Green                                                                                                

Special invitations were also sent to the siblings of the bride as well as the siblings of the groom.wWuww2EXF-Tc-O90qC2jyOvfLsVjNCAywm3J1nASjv1wIzfVeacbhp2trbKxsV7ocu6SwmL0H4ZwzPjknRxmLbF_WIxEqyRA_Mw-f1iawwBdu1d10ZjRC0xiLu_yOyKJQo90HNKQBsuNFlDLeVDVUS_o_HN9zK0zEJUFKP1uiU5QXqyzXCUWjW12HA

Signed,

MAESTER,

Gwendel Victor Simon Vilac

HRH,

Persephone Maxima Novellen,

Princess of Balian

Spoiler

[SUNDAY 5PM EST, 30th OF OCTOBER]

The youngest Vilac shoved wedding invitations into the faces of Balian citizens, "MY BROTHER IS GETTING MARRIED TO A  P R I N CE S S! BE THERE OR ELSE!"

Cozied up beside the hearth if the Petra tavern, Adelajda vas Ruthern would hear of the news regarding the couples union. “Well this comes to nie surprise. Ea wonder what people would say if they knew about their premarital relations prior to this announcement.” The lady would mumble to herself, glancing upwards towards the taverns residential rooms with a smirk. “Perhaps there is a reason the wedding is coming so swiftly? At leat he’s marrying her, poor man.” 

Sebastien Ashford de Savoie daps up his boy, a grin spread stark across his visage. “Excellent! Our rocky starts have really rounded out for us, no? Congratulations. I shall, of course, be in attendance.”