Tales of the Eagle | Josip var John Sarkozic

Franczhiz

Spoiler

Tales Of the Eagle

7khjCiek-A9Q1R8RQoQLPCxtuDPOqCPB-YQNpSEss8JAoLPSoChJdAkJrp2H5oa2SncHGVJ1ua_lXhvNSxmkUYwo2bD1TVzAtbRqyK42CTcODyR4UUnG261WatbRpaO6GxztJdoI-HVUrLYShzmD47hoZsACFM2kOSmsAU5ImlCNLpOx3cpgt4puhw

MHSR-3lBX5UqIkCSm5MuLJom-hpqQDK7v86VotmQrW11ESlQZ6Ihfn9_JQhe2K-Ep-lVttuRsle-aqa9lMewRL2iq9kutctRRwRWUGDY0Hq5RN0BWOwvlpsLG83IRh-0jPfAnbGrfYKcbrtbZkqod87hYO7BaP4igcBGNloCxBsgmpnRuEgIXNsuUA

Prologue

The Tale of the Red Eagle, a story told about one of the most bloodthirsty Dukes of Adria, Josip var John Sarkozic. He was otherwise known as Josip ‘The Red’. This tale gives those of this generation an insight on the life of ‘the Mad Duke’ and will tell a story about the ancestors of the many Sarkozics and even Novellens who are living today.

I. THE DUMA

A Duma was gathered, however; this time without a Duke to lead the electors Adria through the passing of legislation. Josip Sarkozic marched into the Duma and seated himself on the seat that bears his House colors. When the time came to elect a Duke, at least; the time for Josip Sarkozic, the following happened.

I’d like to nominate myself. Josip Sarkozic stated; with no one within the Duma having anything to say, silence began to possess the room.

Septimus Bracchus, a man of Illatian descent opposed Josip's nomination and stated Not yet, we’ve a piece of legislation to pass prior to this.

There can be no government without the Duke. Quipped Josip coldly, opposing what Septimus said. I insist. Is what he said.

Josip. Konyves mentioned his name, rising up from his seat. Excuse me for a moment.

Then, chaos erupted in Adria, a stab, a shouting match happened and upon such Josip found himself, Konyves and Maxim surrounded by a large mob of turbaned mercenaries, burghers, orcs and mages. Josip stood there in thought alongside his companions and thus began to think.

Josip's thoughts at the time were much like Huh.. this is how Adria ends? With a whimper against an Illatian? How familiar.

Then the side gate to the Balt opened; from it, a cavalry poured through consisting of fifteen Renatian Knights; from Donald Dabber to Robert von Denhardt stood behind Josip; putting on his helmet, the boy shouted and inquired of his companions MAXIM, KONYVES! WHO DO YOU VOTE FOR?!

YOU MY DUKE! His companions bellowed sternly, standing there by themselves whilst being surrounded by the mob; fearless.

FOR YOUR DUKE, ADRIANS, YIELD! SO LIVES MIGHT BE SPARED! Josip shouted, a wicked grin slowly formed on his face as if  he wished many would oppose his reign; almost as if he wished for them to oppose him no matter whether they lived in Adria during his father’s reign or whether spectators merely stood there to watch the chaos erupt.

You are not my Duke. Dario said, Septimus turning to Vladan. LONG LIVE ILLATIA!He shouted, the charge thus commenced, the Renatian Knights and nobles pulling back to Vilacz.

There, Josip, Maxim and Konyves reposed themselves and prepared themselves for what was to come for them. Outfitting themselves with armor and taking their swords. While collected, the gates were opened and the horde poured forth into a Renatian spear wall. 

Josip, as bloodthirsty as he was, cut off the head of an orc with three vicious swoops - it is rumored that those whom were in the battle heard laughs of Josip as he did. Those laughs were even heard as he cutted through the burghers and the other citizens of Adria. The only one left was Septimus.

Josip, who was covered in the blood of those who he brutally killed during his madness, with adrenaline coursing through his veins of uncontrollable energy, grabbed the unconscious man by his foot and dragged him through the mud between the two kissing keeps. 

Josip then dropped the man and he shouted in vengeance to Septimus YOU F-CKER!He then unsheathed his sword while the anger possessed the man. 

He then got on one knee and grabbed Septimus, having a laugh at him for lying wounded - and began to constantly shout whilst inquiring. WHO DO YOU VOTE FOR? TRAITOR!” 

Septimus answered and thus said I will say nothing, you bastard!

Josip then answered back - dropping Septimus back in the mud, unsheathing his sword and raising it up so he would be able to split his face in half, laughing once more as he saw the helpless Septimus lying upon the ground. Very well then!He exclaimed as the slam of his sword commenced.

Then in a moment, Konyves blocked the slam of the sword and told Josip. Leave it to Renatian Law, Josip!

Josip now monickered as The Mador The Red fell with his knees on the ground, covered in the blood of most of his fellow Adrians who opposed him and with the blood of those who he once considered as loyal friends. He then whispered to himself  We shall stand ourselves back up once more, for The end's not near…

From then on.. His rule was just about to begin..

MHSR-3lBX5UqIkCSm5MuLJom-hpqQDK7v86VotmQrW11ESlQZ6Ihfn9_JQhe2K-Ep-lVttuRsle-aqa9lMewRL2iq9kutctRRwRWUGDY0Hq5RN0BWOwvlpsLG83IRh-0jPfAnbGrfYKcbrtbZkqod87hYO7BaP4igcBGNloCxBsgmpnRuEgIXNsuUA

Spoiler

Credits to @Beamon4& @Publiusfor helping with this and the information about the personality of Josip the Mad

Original post was by the guy who roleplayed Josip the Mad but to keep this relevant we decided to bring more dramatization to it so it brings an interesting vibe with it.

Hope you all enjoyed reading it!