[BOUNTY] Anastasia

TreeSmoothie

unknown.png?width=745&height=588

[!] A childlike drawing, defining key features of the 'hunted'.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR MINA!?!

LOOK NO FURTHER!

My name is Alexander Antony, and I believe this human woman to be a FROSTWITCH; a Furjrarurajura, as some might say. I was informed by a righteous friend that she was seen luring a young man out of a city begging for help vith a lost horse, and he was not seen again afterward for a month, where he then suddenly had no recollection of such events.

DESCRIPTION:

She's quite tall. I think at LEAST five-foot-eight ... Perhaps a wee bit taller.

- She has an Atronach arm that looks like ICE; I know it's a gemstone, but it LOOKS like ICE! 

- She has blue/gray eyes, dark reddish-brown hair.

- Sometimes seen wearing a tiara with clusters of emeralds & diamonds.

Divider.png  

I ASK YOU, HUMBLE CANONISTS, THAT THIS WOMAN BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE! 

For 150 mina, I merely wish for her other (fleshly) arm and/or  an eye, alongside proof it is her's. Nothing more, nothing less. It shall be a grand trophy I shall deliver to the man (or his family). 

Ensure she lives; the undead care not for death. 

And, to the woman ... May you repent and give up this dark path.

soul-and-mate.regular.webp

Anastasia looks at the missive "Um. What the skuke.."

"No, no, no. . . NO! This isn't correct!" Ilaria said with a roll of her eyes, speaking to herself once again.  "It's Fajarajjaurjajijara, you got it all wrong!" 

Spoiler

I'm also fairly certain it's against the rules to use your lack of memory in death as a means to accusing someone in RP for villainy

34 minutes ago, TreeSmoothie said:

I was informed by a righteous friend that she was seen luring a young man out of a city begging for help vith a lost horse, and he was not seen again afterward for a month, where he then suddenly had no recollection of such events.

Referring to this section

Just now, UnBaed said:

"No, no, no. . . NO! This isn't correct!" Ilaria said with a roll of her eyes, speaking to herself once again.  "It's Fajarajjaurjajijara, you got it all wrong!" 

Hide contents

I'm also fairly certain it's against the rules to use your lack of memory in death as a means to accusing someone in RP for villainy

Referring to this section

Spoiler

the author is lying (AND is not a man), she just got annoyed at this poor woman

"erm, i think you're just trying to harass women" commented a Qalasheen bounty hunter with a second era head on his shoulders (haram).