God Struck Me Down: Hiatus Post

Keefy

No I'm not leaving. This is just a little forum post cause I cannot be arsed to poke and prod every person I know about what where and how I am doing.

I'm currently struggling with what looks like will be 3 months minimum of severe upper respiratory issues, alongside severe gastro issues resurfacing, back problems intensifying, private issues regarding finances and other things.

Basically I am a hot mess and so I won't be around for RP for awhile. I'll still be about, and if things improve, I'll be back. The only thing I'll be focusing on for a hot bit is building a village near my usual RP haunt. 

I'm sorry for those who like RPing for me, for having to dip out like this, but I can't see myself enjoying RP while I'm on mister bones wild ride right now. I might make some forum posts about my persona doing shit somewhere but that's about it.

I hope everyone does well while I'm trying to straighten myself out, and I can't wait to see you all again online, but for now.

Hareven went on a long journey to do some druid duties or some shit.

My discord hasn't changed, Keefy#0001 if you ever wanna chit chat or talk, but for now, long hiatus begins until I can breath painlessly and walk more than ten feet without feeling like god has slapped me with a 2x4 in my back.

I hope you all have a good time, and if there's anyways I can help without logging on, again. I'm in front of a desk for 14-16 hours a day cause of aforementioned disabilities.

Much love, Keefy

giphy.webp

Take it easy friend. I hope you feel better soon! <3

Take care of yourself Keefy, I’m here if you ever want to talk/vent or feel up to playing a game to distract yourself ❤️❤️ Hope you beat this quick and life gets sorted for you.

You’re truly one of the greatest in lotc— just be safe ok please