For the Loyal and Devoted

Da_Emperors

A Call to the Name of Azor

cNZ_56Pa7A-JIxpmbwlc8fQeZ5J3t20idcaCONrfKBKD_e5KVCEihbLcjYMMyN4KcSkv9jTdpB5-WZ6him2yuBDiOlHuuhbxjjdQzEIZcxAAEmTKOQWRrYX_ztD8t3PWiFqWyr1pENCVtoNhkH9K0oziZ56HQCtZmmF-23TzcikPJrM67WKO1SSbiIFINQ

14th of Sigismund’s End, In the Year of our Lord 1896

lJTXCR4ppksvTOr8wwGBc1vZnGM-jL7aso1kgDaFaYY-xpsdh3ZcCx0JAtssYTgVC3v9VR--JH40cAb4NKk9jZTDhEprJ84E2rrwNez-7YM31zmIgggT2w7Lw0Sor8gQwFJkoK0x

The House of Azor has a proud history that is rooted in dedication and service to the realm in which it serves. Such history is storied with members of each generation leading the family united together under various sovereigns in Almaris. First of the House, Ledicort d’Azor had served under the banner of Oren. In the second Generation, Diana Valentina had served under the banner of Balian. In the third generation, Edmund, under the Kingdom of Oren and thereafter. Since the fall of the Kingdom of Oren, a once proud Duchy in the texts of humanity has sunken to a House that would instead look to its land holdings and titles rather than the core of what made the Azor who they are. We are soldiers, we are statesmen, we are traders and above all, we are a house built on loyalty which seems to have slipped. 

I write this missive as the patron and heir to the House of Azor. I write this to those who carry the surname I hold. If you call yourself an d’Azor then I ask that you answer this call for the unification of our House underneath the Sovereigns our household swore loyalty to – the Commonwealth of the Petra, and our Archduchess Renilde I and Archduke Constantz. To my Uncle and Aunt that wish to claim the lands that my mother Mariana Antoinette once held within the Kingdom of Aaun. Our ancestral lands of Azor were lost in the South during the end of the Kingdom of Oren and those lands belong to my mother and I. You as much as we, that live within our home in Petra, wish to see our House restored to the former glories it held. I can understand your desire to remain to what is offered to you within Aaun. Yet this is not the standard for which our family should reside or strive for – we are much more. 

To all Azors that reside outside of the Commonwealth, I call for your arrival at our family's home. If you shall not answer this call nor wish to relocate then may it be that you no longer call yourself an Azor and hold ties to our proud house. No longer shall the name be used by those who do not wish to honor the tradition generations have lived by. No longer shall the house continue to fall into disarray. Either live by our name and history or pick one for you to earn your own legacy.

lJTXCR4ppksvTOr8wwGBc1vZnGM-jL7aso1kgDaFaYY-xpsdh3ZcCx0JAtssYTgVC3v9VR--JH40cAb4NKk9jZTDhEprJ84E2rrwNez-7YM31zmIgggT2w7Lw0Sor8gQwFJkoK0x

Penned by

Louis Valencour d’Azor, Lord Treasurer of the Commonwealth, Heir to Azor

The former Princess of Azor, Diana Valentina d'Azor-Vuiller, looked down towards Louis from the Seven Skies with a smile becoming rather wide.

"Seems the d'Azors are becoming relevant again. Father, siblings, do you see this? Perhaps our legacy continues!"

Spoiler

all these d'Azors becoming a Louis or smth with Alexandre - @CharmingCavalier just to good. Name to swag for these folks. ICONNN

Mariana raised a glass of wine within her home in Petra, a smile crossing her features after seeing the publishing from her son. "Father would be proud..."She murmured to herself.

"Azor is quite pleasant at this time of the year, isn't it?" A certain Charlie Charles Alstion quipped to his sister within the Minitz tavern, "Think I'll take the carriage to the Alps and pay these fine Azors a visit... Petrans? What's a Petran? Seems like a figment of your imagination, Sophia. I only know the Azors of Aaun, those who wont be cowed by petty threats or Novellen wiles."

Cosima d'Azor sat in the garden of the Azor estate upon the alps. Enjoying the mountain air and sipping wine made from her own orchard. Handed the document from her assistant Valentina. Upon reading it, she couldn't help but let out a laugh, looking to her husband and handing it to him.  

1 minute ago, Frank_Dog said:

Cosima d'Azor sat in the garden of the Azor estate upon the alps. Enjoying the mountain air and sipping wine made from her own orchard. Handed the document from her assistant Valentina. Upon reading it, she couldn't help but let out a laugh, looking to her husband and handing it to him.  

Philip Leopold d'Azor would walk out to join his Mother and join in her laughing as he read the document as it was passed amongst the members of the true d'Azors those within the United Kingdom of Aaun.

The Elder Richard Leopold d'Azor would hear news of the announcement. Pondering in his comfy chair, he rocked- folding the missive in half. "I hadn't even a clue the household still existed..." He muttered, exhaling. "We shall see what happens next." And with that, he concluded- falling into slumber. 

"What a peculiar predicament... it seems that there will be a Petra branch of Azor, and an Aaunite one as well. Things are about to get confusing!" Renilde folded the missive from Louis and put it away in a specific drawer in her desk, knowing she would never have to reference it to recall the superior Azor line's devotion to the commonwealth. "Good luck with this one, Louis." The archduchess murmured the words for only her husband Constanz to witness, breathing a laugh as she blew out the candle and made ready for bed.

"For the love of GOD this family needs to shut the **** up" said a certain man in a certain city in a certain nation as he went to spend time with a certain wife and a certain child

Spoiler

If you have any concerns with the contents of this post- take it up with Moderation Management. Any who continue to post replies to this thread that don't concern the RP or only serve to be spiteful will be removed and the poster's will be warned. Take it up with a Mod Manager. This will be the only warning.

Spoiler

Guys don't be dumb and start calling people pedos for an card that hasn't been updated correctly. Any further accusations or concerns take up with me or a manager. Further replies relating to it will be removed and the poster will receive an infraction.