[Guide] Story Requests

saint swag

/sreq when will you wear wigs 

Very good advice. Barrels makes the process more convenient for both st and players alike.

5 hours ago, KILL_MAPS said:

Nodes

In the ST we have a handful of members who deal with nodes who are often busy with a slew of other commitments, due to this, it can unfortunately take a while for node requests to be dealt with.

1. Only one person in the node mining group needs to write an sreq, please don't put in multiple.
  2. Don't req multiple times, don't close and reopen your req, this will put you at the bottom of the list.
  3. It might be better if you made a request to plan to harvest a node and coordinate with an ST member, rather than making the req when you are trying to harvest it. This could save you and your group from sitting and waiting hours for the req to be taken.

Example: /sreq [Node] Four guys waiting to harvest this node, we have all the emotes ready.

With this section specifically, is there a system in place on if a req for harvest was made, to get locked for that group to harvest the node, if they fail the next group attempts or is it "if the group is online at the time".

Since I remember a situation of a group waiting by a node for several hours. Then got raided by another, five minutes later (after the first group lost) the node was harvested.

I believe for people that want to harvest nodes wants to know this part specifically since it does get asked a bit by several communities I speak to. 

29 minutes ago, E__V__O said:

is there a system in place on if a req for harvest was made

to my knowledge, no

i do wish there was as i've heard plenty of complaints myself but i'm not on the nodes team

14 hours ago, KILL_MAPS said:

to my knowledge, no

i do wish there was as i've heard plenty of complaints myself but i'm not on the nodes team

Typically I take the oldest one if two reqs are up and both are online. If one is offline and one online I take the online one.