I Knew The Sign Maniac

Scuba

30 minutes ago, Burnsider said:

Slorbin: *griefs over 900 signs where there is no way to roll back and each one must be manually fixed, leading to one of the best plug-ins to come out in years to be immediately removed*

Also Slorbin: "it may have been slightly overboard in some locations" 

Yes, Burnsider, I relate with you a lot on this subject. The sign massacre can NEVER happen again under any cost. Slorbin, The Master of Untold Damage, is an active threat to universal law of signs. Such a sign war-monger, who knows what he would do in the Second Great Sign Crisis. 

23 minutes ago, Scuba said:

Yes, Burnsider, I relate with you a lot on this subject. The sign massacre can NEVER happen again under any cost. Slorbin, The Master of Untold Damage, is an active threat to universal law of signs. Such a sign war-monger, who knows what he would do in the Second Great Sign Crisis. 

When the eight separate seals are broken I shall wreak havoc upon the postboards from my Castle of Signs, made entirely of wrought plywood and twig. All shall fear.

You went around and greifed over 600 signs in nearly every nation + hubs AND ct. What you did was greifing, enjoy your ban and reflect on your actions.

43 minutes ago, JoshBright said:

You went around and greifed over 600 signs in nearly every nation + hubs AND ct. What you did was greifing, enjoy your ban and reflect on your actions.

ARGH NOO!! NOO! MY SIGNS! MY BLANK SIGNS! MY EVER-CHANGING STATISTIC ON HOW MUCH DAMAGE WAS DONE!!! RUINED WITH RP GRAFFITI! HOW WILL I SIT AROUND AND AFK AS A HAENSETI CHILD AND CRY IN VC OVER THE LATEST HUMAN DRAMA NOW?! NOOO! NOOOO! ARGH NOOOO!!!

1 hour ago, Slorbin said:

ARGH NOO!! NOO! MY SIGNS! MY BLANK SIGNS! MY EVER-CHANGING STATISTIC ON HOW MUCH DAMAGE WAS DONE!!! RUINED WITH RP GRAFFITI! HOW WILL I SIT AROUND AND AFK AS A HAENSETI CHILD AND CRY IN VC OVER THE LATEST HUMAN DRAMA NOW?! NOOO! NOOOO! ARGH NOOOO!!!

You felt the need to edit that screed 3 times?

know me only as the one who set the circumstances leading to the rise of our Lord of Untold Damage, who disturbed even the lazy admin council into action by putting the truth where it aint. that alone is my accomplishment, the raw goods extracted from 11 years bound to this evil square reality

I hate the palebeast. 

💀

plugin wasn't removed

I just made a mistake with permissions in code, then couldn't be assed to fix it and when I got into the mood of fixing it, I got sick and so couldn't test the fix for a day. When the plugin gets updated everyone who is an owner/member of the region they're in can use the command on a sign.

I had made the mistake of trusting a bunch of people in probably the top 100 most toxic minecraft communities to not abuse a feature. Don't fear, next plugin I release will assume every player on the server is a toddler and cannot be trusted with even the slightest bit of power. 

@Adelemphiijust leave the plugin open to all as a honeypot to ban people who would abuse it

they're bad mojo for the server anyways...

flies to the honey...

buzz b uzz bzzz

7 hours ago, Adelemphii said:

Don't fear, next plugin I release will assume every player on the server is a toddler and cannot be trusted with even the slightest bit of power. 

512x512bb.jpg

Dude has a a buncha foo fighter references in his post, godspeed. +1

What is the noise transformers make when they transform

2 hours ago, megavolter said:

What is the noise transformers make when they transform

bo cho cho cho chee for into a robot, chee cho cho cho bo for into a car