FROM MARENO AND D’AZOR

farmerclown

Spoiler

Vpa04UUKdxlgylhx8n_D6j2yGm6KzP5hp1w9mZjtmK4Z__lYfbjb4-BybU_1TGYsFTWfXEfOBG8ZUrIhBkfSf5yn0B5xe6u9acSckcnpr_i7826d1Qihxi1Qrt0hmIVXGx-owxQcH3_GykxLYOb_uDDdRAphHCKWoN_OHh8dCYgj69YSaEvEA3j1WZIb4wdzcSLgVHJ84mClnzwts6gkwodrGQpf7vbHUTrqIxRL6QXxwxggZ-zYyFzsM1Y4eWRA7vXxeU6KXRFPM_GgxeUhAHfFLnpd5jdsD6rjfcVqKyjQd9r44Ckm26Ljc5C78tsfm1RAGdnGNboWY3omOY6TR185fk9GMEqxbrGI6dHtUHrtaVoVqCIW31GR-L2Q

FROM MARENO AND D’AZOR

A Record on the Private Lives of the d’Azors

Published; 15th of Owyn’s Flame, 1897

_zDMoNdkOs-spHRNhwd5uZPbRsE1CbsTI64-99EK7NcGuASPe0ZcPTrQBZlnYplipFA2MLpXIqDUqp7ddpa6l-GjPPG8IdyzVcXdSjcIDoUIE7ZtvPO-KGXfuZOTcY2AuO1iHV87tuLmZQ8IsAf96G6wq8seodITMbjgVRkzuziTLkVTzw7kdl9mK6gReg

“Through the gardens of loyalty and strength, arises true sanctity from sin.” 

It has come to the attention of the Houses of Mareno and d’Azor that the parentage of Mariana Antoinette and Mattheos’ children has come into question, to question their right to have a private wedding between themselves in the eyes of God. The union of Mariana Antoinette d’Azor ( @Cepheid ) and Mattheos Mareno ( @The60th) occurred under the eyes of the church in a small chapel outside the remnants of Oren during the year of 1878, officiated by Bishop Drasus of Tyria. From the unification of House Mareno and House d’Azor was born Louie Valencour d'Azor ( @Da_Emperors), Ledicort Tiberius d’Azor ( @HogoBojo ), and Philippa Victoria d’Azor.

The attempt to destroy and subvert the natural order of inheritance is diabolical and against all that the scrolls have written. “6 For I have ordered your station and birth, and I have established the order of things. 7 And you shall not envy the lives of others, for all virtuous paths are equal in My eyes, and all shall be rewarded not according to their station, but their virtue.” It is not to be tolerated, the idea that the true leaders of House d’Azor would leave their home willingly when they clung to the Agreement of Ardor in order to save their home, is simply slanderous. The Countess and Count of Azor have and always will uphold the values of their family above all else, hence why a new estate was to be constructed from the ashes of the destruction that was willed for it by Acre. The Commonwealth of Petra is where the loyalties of House d’Azor have been since the fall of the Kingdom of Oren and where they will remain. 

By our Blood We Shall Rise.

SIGNED;

Mariana Antoinette d’Azor

Countess of Azor, Matriarch of d’Azor, Protector of Arentania

Mattheos Mareno

Count of Azor

Louis Valencour d’Azor would pour himself a glass of Azorian Merlot as he would glance at the missive his “aunt” would have released to the world. “How befitting of someone whom married into our blood just a few Saint’s weeks ago to know of our lineage or grace. Well spoken mother, shall they learn what the words,  by our blood, we shall rise truly mean.” The man would chuckle as he called for his brother and sister. 

"This just got even more interesting," remarked the archduchess from the basilica in Karosgrad, reading the day's eventful round of missives.

Valentin was spinning in his room, what felt like vomit bubbling up in his throat caused him to heave forward.

"Good GOD! Cousin, what is wrong with you? I've got to see my cousin."

Bishop Drasus of Tyria would smile the suns smile placing the letter upon his desk. "I'm glad this has finally be put striaght, after all our cousins in Azor seemed rather lost before their current Countess and Count took over the rails.." the bishop would then bop his head as he walked towards gardens 

"The true D'Azors live in the Commonwealth of Petra, sworn to our Archduke and Archduchess. As for the foreign and treasonous impostors who claim headship over our Noble House, I hope they suffer the wrath of God, for the Lord holds no mercy towards the unrepentant. Penance is the only pathway to redemption." said Lucien upon reading the missive.

The young man then looked at the sword his cousin had gifted him in his name day "By our Blood We Shall Rise!" he exclaimed, repeating the ancient words of his family before returning to study a detailed copy of the Holy Scrolls that he had obtained recently, casually opened by a page of the Scroll of Gospel that read as follows:

"The Lord saw the penance of Owyn, which was the death of the unrepentant." (Gospel, Book of Silence)

“I am glad this matter has been put to rest.” Exclaimed Diane Malenos de Rosius, granddaughter of the late Diana d’Azor, upon her reading of the missive; thereafter signing the Lorraine.

I really should meet my good Petran cousins sometime.” The Baroness would later muse.

Cosima sat at her desk within Azor keep receiving it. Reading it over while she sipped her morning tea. She shook her head muttering to herself, "This has become the drama of children. I due pray to those with false realities. They left the family, that is the truth. This turbulent period of blood will come to rest. "

A Ruskan monastic interested in the affairs of Man ponders the letter and its prose. He consider the citation of the scrolls, performed by a countess with no formal study in the Holy Scrolls yet seemingly abuses its words with her own interpretation. God never established the temporal inheritance of Man's titles and their dominions. It was a creation of Man to decide who inherits and is considered the head of a large household. He hopes that they see the errors of their ways for the role of God should not be abused in temporal politics.

Other than that, he doesn't really care.

The former d’Azor, Diana Valentina, sipped her tea.. sitting with the passed Azors at a table in the Seven Skies. 

“Someone PLEASE pass me the sugar. This is a bit spicy hm?” She laughed, shaking her head at those who dare to question the veracity of the current Matriarch.