9.0 Map Settlement Placements

Anore

1 hour ago, tilly said:

this isn't legit is it

was approved and everything - you have a 50x50 tile to start out with for your capital. Expansion will cost an extra 5k for every tile ontop of the previous. So third tile will be 15k.

Haelun'or is smoking because we are smoking that good kush, secured in a trade agreement with the Horde. Hot boxin' the Silver City, yo.

haense prebuild is ready

636745484752425831.jpeg

Wtf is Vortrice?

On 11/4/2022 at 2:15 PM, Asutto said:

Mountain, channel, atoll, tundra…Expand your vocabulary of geography terms  with this chart. Extra value on back: r… | Geography, World geography,  Teaching geography

you forgot to add the iceberg. i need my penguin rp

I'm crying

On 11/4/2022 at 1:30 PM, Fireheart said:

was approved and everything - you have a 50x50 tile to start out with for your capital. Expansion will cost an extra 5k for every tile ontop of the previous. So third tile will be 15k.

Oh, so we're bringing back the settlement system from the beginning of this map? If we are, you left out the part where we have to gather all the materials manually using Vortex. (Only in small settlements though, those groups are marginalized enough to not pose a threat to server player count)

On 11/4/2022 at 1:15 AM, Anore said:

With the new minecraft updates we have a much lower build limit, so the underground is about 150 blocks deep and mynebor encompasses the entire cave system of the map

bet ill get to building

On 11/4/2022 at 1:30 PM, Fireheart said:

i really cant tell if this a joke or not XD

Mynebor shall be the most powerful nation in Atlantas

On 11/4/2022 at 1:09 AM, Anore said:

Staff has decided the placements, no changing or any additional terraforming. Final prebuilds are due in 2 week.

80NTY07.jpg

Love it that Vale and vortice would of got their own islands in this joke, Though I question why Haelun'or would ever be in a volcano...kinda sus. 

NO CLOUD TEMPLE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 👏 Monks lose nation status confirmed!!

Nah but unironically the inclusion of more jungles and islands, not to mention the condensing, got me excited until I realized this was a troll. I hope we see some of that in the actual 9.0.

now this is a map i can get behind