The Citadel of Hexenstadt

MAIN   |   STUDENT HANDBOOK   |   THE STARFELL CIRCLE   |   DISCORD

VXJd4vXnPzjCP6aATrwSKpiXa5YiCxHI7UqzoAGRIxcoB8cJQA8PWRqnT07N5qM1f-QNylhjYmKVoftVUmrVWFVnC51YK3o5cS5HvNJVkrGrnm6GalIWJqL2Mb3G6b8qggJki4cFAQAoFF2K6MoL2g5ihVvGIGGgIxXq9RkbOSE_kE8UiRnTjQ0f8bW1KA

Tp7AoUV-JfvyVSfaPVFaY__40pI-JlKURgi6AHvnqN_vZhezQSakZBT_vXdfv0UOS_2Dy3uFKAuIur-ye-aS2uo52DoRx3ARfiQC1TqIIr2uGyZkOD5YUfxdBsy5XYkQ_4e15CTwDTMl-KG7RVl_rWiJj9dNAlSAP7DcICXjXLwUoRStnXZjYXjPjtUsow

xFClDnDW2iDisjYELcnEt-wF6KieVs2OJa0V5ZZU6xKEsNuHNiadvXPsLtVzSUGNxLrf4dQ8tjI4CFRsOv8ImM1tmJDTHsfS-py_9a4usdL6GcstlAXYueRdljGLJk1AEwP0depTn0mI7EACn3Ew12-wuqKSy7KPoFul4zpsDr6JeRBPxBGJgaa3-c41Gw

6Sq7uVfDFOetZRiG8dgMKAFUBiqx6MtfM3-4MvsVjuYtSsqfNep2zu6ODkyCYSNbMtA3RMrxIgBCNWRwgVIvulWj_-EGQ2m30SnSYxSVfj4Rpv6seZKbPE2k0adinpWL9lumsbfOdh3Y4bBuCv7LoDgD6DMkE_9O_qsRs3Ul-C9h_CRVGFetXSeM_4lN9w

The Citadel of Hexenstadt, founded by Dame Viktoriya DeNurem in 1899, is a school located in the heart of the Serene Principality of Lurin. The Citadel specializes in military, medical, and magickal education, though does have classes that branch off into other subjects such as craftsmanship, generalism, and survival. The school is mostly tuitionless, however, activity checks take place to ensure that students are active and participate in class so that everyone who wants to attend, may.

UFWKJN2hxXoSpIx3NqIhbXrB59Dgd8S0wgHw1zzu_aXxvrNau0k2c6-2uTaqe3jU6m846ZqpNhH4LQilPfM71r4cBoBOHswM6LmXwukdW2vdnO-e56ayYITrPNC9EYryA4S-SQW8hHRknBXBT7I_A3b97ePBsGzFsNnfYAmESv5A-Imgxf1QF2eJkGseMA

COLORS: Violet, White, & Black

MASCOT: Bat

TUITION: Free!

1sHMSkEnK9RNVYw82dbyzLQ5P_TcC4_s3mA5QRrdlPfIWS6cMynUAQVdxLSwjavjx3u8UnzStXJQZ4LIkqNS1w7ajP2t5Q4rKv82fx2L_-UR7t2p0aD78doqQOb4sJUTQZY5QlnqthHhNxP3lJ-SKXOjM_W1sLYqH5TFN5bLTc2pcjdaBeG71FPmWCr2Cw

-TvZsPbuxFkuUBhHXEIC9NRykZuymzanEfgzi-ILDir2I3jM9DBJb68FGiUSgkwYKZXh6JrU-n9yOJliiArSLhhR4Fsp0_2EXF_XaR8t17jDq-mg5sT6VA-y1O1eP6jVvOxVmoQrvS_3Jb7QZt_yx3Tes_c-FaFJPKg_4i14CH3DK83GJtBFh1iZi_1QBA

After full completion of at least one full semester (OOC length tbd), the student will receive a degree designating a skill in such subject. After two semesters, the student will be designated a ‘Dr’; the second semester typically consists of assisting the Professor in teaching and guiding other students. 

A list of classes can be found in the student handbook!

htKshvA_cuuq0_geLCE8TrqJ3aMQSojvu3RzfjfVYCCagdMQwve4pMMXbWbzXSMZnvpH-xoYSwA1Lg3TaOCUC4T5xQD2SJJg2QBor5rF4k4DyAUIEYWFpxkjbV8qF8razfjxF8aeQyoUs8P1xp6YLJfS0S7Oup-f4lwyO5XlHj4f5unI3pGTcnR9JmQIfQ

yhv-XHpoyaH0cOJd8RT1xkhukTuWZkMnioRiUApyx6BlBZsnViYTR9SS-QQMQIa_U4IWmm_xAOOYXciF56XN8AjjT3CZAlRJ_RuNjUN22KxxvHI_qGtancK3m-oRuMp0GQJEOwoUujKxJinBMMomytuO7EWRCqRrhzVnc2b2cX1x22hxBjAIXakCoB-R6w

Circles; dubbed ‘Houses’ or ‘Genuses’ in other schools in the past, are collections of students based upon classes and/or personality. These three main Circles, the Monoceros Circle, the Qilin Circle, & the Strix Circle compete in sports and school activities; alongside the Starfell Circle which acts as the Citadel’s student government and ‘accelerated learning’ class.

Read more about Circles in the student handbook!

6Sq7uVfDFOetZRiG8dgMKAFUBiqx6MtfM3-4MvsVjuYtSsqfNep2zu6ODkyCYSNbMtA3RMrxIgBCNWRwgVIvulWj_-EGQ2m30SnSYxSVfj4Rpv6seZKbPE2k0adinpWL9lumsbfOdh3Y4bBuCv7LoDgD6DMkE_9O_qsRs3Ul-C9h_CRVGFetXSeM_4lN9w

UHFhqcWEP5606xTGmfZVIZ7WeLYmXpiJMGyJ27k_kMky3-49PBTwjMYfBmx-V9-FIi8HRCu2rjbk-h9-GLNVrgCkuk-KPzAiFrM4rLK6Lp1IussR9w_FSku25LjlX5h3Fjwc2MLcfUthYAPpeLzzmHV3pJlcFzC4cVrFfxKI23W6nk5w4FqU2EHr8sN7KQ

[Send in the replies of this post.]

Student Application

Spoiler

Name:

Age (must be older than 15 years):

Race:

Allegiance:

Why do you wish to attend The Citadel?

Which classes do you wish to enroll in?

Professor (Or Assistant Prof.) Application

Spoiler

CHECK THE STUDENT HANDBOOK BEFORE SUBMITTING; Job may already be taken.

Name:

Race:

Allegiance:

Department:

Skills (Magicks, great feats, et Cetera):

Why do you wish to teach at The Citadel?

HAwCLUB2Y348xqmL8WFEGS07lVqFl5xHp_PwZPReTLGwJu6U8SbS2y06vMpjBn4EHfczqnwU7bnpCpbbZ_AzcDzEalP7At9oGbbgNfoxiOj6ZjlMmVxs0zNwBbRMZghxy1ad7JU39T7S7XaOOfPTrhuVoAQX8drBqCqAwNQjOM5kmYa2yjn5t2-AGKVsbA

Spoiler

When you enter Lurin, take a left at the tree; the Academy is a large pink building with the entrance to the botany garden to its right.

Lurin is located at 515 [x] 2515 [z]. There is also a blue cart in South Hub, across from Balian's camel, that can take you here.

Tb22-O_hP0887u4xodWY11eeTV_f_iq7_DDV_u-JsntTZvfbcM-63sT7C2Uu3QP0kaO6KhSDX7wsEfWwdojsZXMRM9ZX1Ee1te-H_E2cUvzLmNmUm9rgkIDlX4N8Yh2iEB_NITKLXcBSHBu9qItKESMSnHQiTdx35nCKgAL6cXrtFSxg62BThD5DB9mL-Q

* Note: The current map is outdated and lacks Lurin on it. There is a long dock leading to the city.

0JA390TgvV0i6tTS77Q17RtQSrIBvvUNUPN7EUQXtA6GC2IsNU_glRcryHuf_mGVhKOkfUu0WsZiCCBXLsuAhoTJkCq91MI3EoRSewHIF9Bn-X--ysMAqnbeHf1DLLPuEZeT0GWizwMdZWrY2Y8ELBle77TisLTPc9XFQ99cHhfyCiMgLElNxicz0Sv5Ww

vcLhXFgOdBdSU-H-urdk643LkkCV2oyx6ItyRtftOZYx8uPJlbCY4QHlscVx9r0L9WBKOxc7mEpueP0t2JsTHtWKuk3_2cx5VLveWULpOEvo_bxHe5IYFNXXQrryB2Q8LolaN0qXv41Mq7ALT8IP_Jtx1UC5bPn4p8ioZKEaeNBByhiIrjoPVHazjQyFoA

ahuycfI4fna7prJZ1Vws6seQnefjAWhtRDbrOYbtTa1pkUfOFML1ZlVjDfe147SeYYuDLtxxB9JGX7NaExX0bSnUVPeAyyQlY-4JDTKaaAzIYHaj0RRnaLGDBEDnDw7G8Zz1ni6wPzJaCdyfDb3FPJ8Pw8iSNMBD7ndpOtbFbwXr0QRLJj-MDqzvLQ3jVg

From the Ebrietaes, a lone soul that once roamed the lands watched the Citadel, fondly recalling his conversation with the Dame.

Name: Hirano Danzen

Age (must be older than 15 years): 106

Race: Human

Allegiance: None

Why do you wish to attend The Citadel? I want a degree in everything!

Which classes do you wish to enroll in? All of them!

Name:

Dahlia Kallabraxos

I don't remember? Old, maybe.

Race:

Human

Allegiance:

The void (I am edgy).

Department:

Arcane

Skills (Magicks, great feats, et Cetera):

Torn soul. Can cast a lot of magic. I know a lot about it, too.

Why do you wish to teach at The Citadel?:

I have nothing else to do. I am rather bored.

Petyr puts together a piece of parchment and a writing implement. Fortunately, he was taught how to read and write in his youth which would prove handy in the application he was to write.

Name: Petyr

Race: Highlander

Allegiance: I hold residence in the Kingdom of Haense.

Why do you wish to attend The Citadel? I wish to extend my knowledge to improve my life and provide opportunities. I hope that I will be able to offer my expertise to assist those around me.

Which classes do you wish to enroll in? Military Studies, Medical Studies, Survivalist Studies

He would hire a courier to deliver his application. Soon, he would make a visit to the Citadel to see it for himself as he awaits a response.

A bat wings down from the heavens, a parchment held within its unusually toothy maws. It reads ...

"Congratulations, prospective student!

You have been accepted. A grand opening will occur soon once the Citadel's staffings are in order. Please prepare tuition payment for any class(es) you have applied for.

- Headmaster V. DeNurem."

@Crevel@wowj @Islamadon

The same messenger visits Dahlia not long after.

"Greetings, prospective teacher.

We have hired an Arcane Professor already, though if you'd like to assist as a co-professor, you may. Please send word back within the next few saint's days and we can add you to the roster.

- Headmaster V. DeNurem."

@alexmagus

Name: Alith Uradir

Age (must be older than 15 years): Fifties

Race: Mali'thill

Allegiance: N/A

Why do you wish to attend The Citadel?: I wish to learn about the arcane.

Which classes do you wish to enroll in?: Arcane Studies

Name: Durin Hammerforge

Age (must be older than 15 years): Around One hundred and sixty

Race: Dwarf

Allegiance: The iron hills

Why do you wish to attend The Citadel?: I want to improve my alchemy skills and learn more alchemy arts. Practice smithing and smith thanic steel

Which classes do you wish to enroll in?: As many as i can.

Name: Ayen Nealee

Age (must be older than 15 years): 38

Race: High elf

Allegiance: Celia'nor. resides in Sedan.

Why do you wish to attend The Citadel? To extend my knowledge and help those in need of it and myself. and learn how to use telekinesis.

Which classes do you wish to enroll in? Arcane Studies, Medical studies, Metallurgy studies.

Edited by ToamBN

Name: Markward Orino

Age (must be older than 15 years): 27

Race: Human (Farfolk)

Allegiance: Minitz (Haense)

I always find myself in dangerous situations but, as a nomad at heart, I strive to enroll in all sorts of activities but don't want to make others concerned about my health and be able to help those in need on my adventures.

SURVIVALIST studies

Name: Eldaerenth Dagre'sae

Age (must be older than 15 years): 145

Race: High Elf

Allegiance: Haelun'or

It is about time I learn other skills than being able to fight in a Milita. Perhaps to be capable to heal another when injured or perhaps being able to learn about the Voidal Arts and identify them correctly.

Medical Studies and Arcane Studies.