AN UTMOST APOLOGY & A WANTED MAN

Fionn__TWG

EINE ÄUßERSTE ENTSCHULDIGUNG

AN UTMOST APOLOGY

&
A WANTED MAN

QLGsjj_KFUtbu2ZkrJohToXe-ypzDVe7q5Ude3NzfMCV4wT473Y2RRTB8VM6oXhQxepV97Pa9cRtWwR8rWtvsnMcgAbroahZieIdciFVdGYQTf6ifJWmSP8kMvzZaeWQVMBhJw4gnquUz5_NeYwxzxy0tbD7vETlgO-fOTa6k94eItwvu46pLtdQ2Ukp8Q

Issued by the

PRINCE OF SUTICA

11th of Tov & Yermey, 450 E.S.

AN ALLE IN ALMARIS MIT EHRE,

Throughout my life, both as Baron of Sigradz and later Prince of Sutica and Duke of Reinmar, I have tried my utmost in order to live and act honourably and uphold the legacy of those before me. To live without honour is to live a hollow life, and as I look back upon my short yet eventful time in this plane of existence, I would wish to say I have done so, especially through my horsemanship. As the head of House Barclay, a family known for their prowess in mounted combat, I should be the last to utilise them illegitimately for something as recreational as a joust.

Despite that, I write this missive for the reason that I have done the opposite. As those present are aware, in the post-bout examination following my first performance, it was discovered that my horse was under the influence of performance-enhancing herbs, which I have since found was hidden within the feed that my stablemaster has been feeding her. Despite such a discovery, I have little reason to suspect that my stablemaster has done this intentionally, seeing as within the feed was also many herbs meant to harm the horses in the stable, who have only found themselves becoming ill in the past few days.

That does not, however, excuse my own failure to ensure my horse was of legal status for the official joust of the Almaris Olympics. I wish to take this opportunity to apologise to the King of Haense, my fellow jousters, and all the spectators within the hippodrome, for wasting each and every one of their time through my actions. This incident does not reflect on who I am as a man or a Prince, and who I strive to be in the future, and for that, I am gravely sorry.

Despite all this, it is now known that there is a man or woman either within Haense or the foreign realms of Almaris who intends the trade of my house grave harm. In response to this, the Duchy of Reinmar hereby offers a 500 mina reward for any man, woman, or group who presents the perpetrator to the Duke. An extra 250 mina shall also be rewarded if the culprit is captured alive.

GOTT MIT UNS.

His Princely Grace, Wilheim Konstanz Barclay, Prince of Sutica, Duke of Reinmar, Count of Freimark and Kretzen, Baron of Madvon, Freising, and Sigradz, Lord of Wilheburg, Erwinsburg, Freiburg, Neuberg and Rozenfeld, Chief of the Reinmaren

Spoiler

[[OOC: Going to start up a mini-eventline revolving around this, if anyone’s interested in pursuing it, send a bird to Wilheim Barclay and I’ll organise a time for us to rp]]

"Oh my... I hope some of the drugs I give my warriors didn't slip into Wilheim's horse feed!" worries the Graf Leon Barclay

"Who the hell would drug a horse?" Ottomar von Alstreim queried.

Karl III squinted at the missive, and shook his head. "The Duke should have the stablemaster flogged for this one, nevertheless."

@Apollonous

Viktoriya waves a fist in the air as she reads the paper. "My horse, it must have also been drugged! Why else wouldn't et valk straight?"