[Map Update | Your View] - 9.0

squakhawk

Mynebor colony lore?

If you actually think waiting more then three months is a good idea that won't severly damage the server you're killing player retention. Almaris has been around for more then two years by this. After map painting you really shouldn't take another three months...

I have ingested micro plastics

add more palebeast signs this map that is my only request 

How r there replies already i KNOW for a fact yall asses did not read the whole text in 4 minutes. Read the post fellas.

1 minute ago, Laeonathan said:

If you actually think waiting more then three months is a good idea that won't severly damage the server you're killing player retention. Almaris has been around for more then two years by this. After map painting you really shouldn't take another three months...

And rushing a map that ends up with the same mistakes as the past won't be good either. On another note, the cloud temple should be a temple in the clouds to act as an inbetween when a person dies, they of course wouldn't remember ct

where is our beach episode map transition?

Just now, ReveredOwl said:

And rushing a map that ends up with the same mistakes as the past won't be good either. On another note, the cloud temple should be a temple in the clouds to act as an inbetween when a person dies, they of course wouldn't remember ct

Obviously.

But taking 3 months after you're done with the base paint really won't help. I can tell you one thing: This will be at least May and LOTC won't even hit 130 players on weekdays by then.

Australia deeplore

As long as CT is made of sandstone and has the iconic signs that were removed two maps ago I’ll be happy

• CT off map should be fine as long as it's done right and not abused.
  • CT needs food source / farms. Market place more centralized would be nice.
  • No fast travel, make people walk.
  • This is a devil's advocate take, but your story does not matter to the average joe of LOTC. The number of players that closely interact with important events is a fraction of the playerbase, and even less of them pay attention to the story. Perfect example of this is that remembered history of LOTC is almost entirely based around wars and nation to nation interaction.
  • Need more things to do in general (story helps with this but it's too staff dependent). If these are in the works, then why wasn't it mentioned?
  • Immersive war and encouraged conflict systems, please and thank you.

To the idea of hubs I believe you can utilise the same system you have now with some changes.

Keeping the four main hubs, north, east, south and west but have them lead to a different corner of CT. In this corner will have Fast Travel points if needed to the settlements/nations in that area.

This way, it prevents players from capturing tiles round hubs, and able to put players directly to the role-play. 

3 minutes ago, RaiderBlue said:

As long as CT is made of sandstone and has the iconic signs that were removed two maps ago I’ll be happy

then you'll be happy :j