How many of your personas have living descendants?

Javert

Out of my multiple personas I've got to say only a few have had their bloodlines live past 50 irp years after I PKed them. What about y'all, do your personas still have descendants kicking? I'm curious to know

Edit: Only one of my families has stayed alive without my intervention

the extent to which my personas' bloodlines are intertwined horrifies me 

3 minutes ago, Javert said:

Out of my multiple personas I've got to say only a few have had their bloodlines live past 50 irp years after I PKed them. What about y'all, do your personas still have descendants kicking? I'm curious to know

Allow me - 577 people - more keep being added
https://www.familyecho.com/?p=WV2SH&c=9ff2jol7fx&f=789711185710987943

Yes the Hope line still continues nearly 4 years later having started in 2019. Mainly kept alive by me nowadays and @JudgedKitty

kinslaying and treachery seem to be a very common theme in every extended family ive ever ran (and i dont do close family rp)

Ser Reinhardt’s bloodlines have entered the great grandchildren territory now so ig that’s good

Half of Nevaehlen are my children. 

My first personas bloodline, from when I joined LOTC 3 years ago is still kicking. It's odd to think about at times. Same for my second persona. And some others.

0. I'm not really into family or romance RP so any children sprouted from any of my personas are usually NPCs used for story, or me (in which case they'd usually have zero children anyway). It's a very unique question, props to that.

Scratch that, there is 1.

1 hour ago, MeteorDragon said:

Allow me - 577 people - more keep being added
https://www.familyecho.com/?p=WV2SH&c=9ff2jol7fx&f=789711185710987943

this is one my lines as well but our child our OG bloodline still alive via fiyem.. 

then the human lines i got i keep watch over a bit.

then the one wood elf line i have... im pretty sure the few kids i have still are alive.

I've helped people carry on their blood line by playing their kids and then my persona has kids.... so I've helped with two bloodlines.

One on my dark elf, Help with two really. First and Second husband... so branches? and on my Human. I've been on the server 4 years and have had 14 personas of note for myself personally.

4 hours ago, Javert said:

Edit: Only one of my families has stayed alive without my intervention

All of my chars tbf.

My second character's bloodline still is entangled into all types of Human bloodlines, I always laugh when I see that.

My 2 elves just have 1 daughter each, there's not much to add

Tbh, only my humans have legitimate, existing bloodlines.

(And the ongoing dwarf one but she was spawned in so..)

The elves just get spawned in.

First char (human) died in his early 20s, about a week in on the server, the Cain fam is dead. 

My main high elf, got some. They aren't active tho.

Golem obviously no.

Haven't played handling probably so no.